watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Ure Forum Reaction

Started by os5889, August 22, 2010, 10:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

You know what although theres the usual thuggish "we should always beat fulham" brootes, there are some rather intelligent and respectful comments amongst the grunts

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/fulham-reflections-306634/

Andy Crysell

What you doing on their site OS!!?

os5889

Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 22, 2010, 10:15:51 PM
What you doing on their site OS!!?

I like to check out other boards and see what they think of us, usually do it after most games unless I'm too depressed

HatterDon

You know what you get when you have United without either Rooney or Ronaldo?  :028:

There was no moaning, no flopping, nobody charging the ref, nobody trying to get a Fulham player carded. Full measure to the United players today. They played football for 90 minutes and left the gamesmanship at home.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

os5889

Quote from: HatterDon on August 22, 2010, 10:38:02 PM
You know what you get when you have United without either Rooney or Ronaldo?  :028:

There was no moaning, no flopping, nobody charging the ref, nobody trying to get a Fulham player carded. Full measure to the United players today. They played football for 90 minutes and left the gamesmanship at home.

Well said Mr Don! It was a cracker today, played in the spirit the game should be but a pity the referee wasn't up to it

os5889

My personal favourite

And Fulham are a number of levels above Burnley...

The big thing from this game has been that a lot of posters haven't given enough respect to Fulham's abilities as a team. At no point was this ever going to be the walkover that was seemingly expected. They're a bloody good side - especially at home.

ScalleysDad

Actually its not a bad little read. Good to see some intelligent postings. The Feed Me/Ban Me guy writes like a football fan and I love how a link to the FA Rule Book is put in the thread for the neanderthal element. Tut tut for the bad language though