more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTM Yesterday

Started by @jolslover, October 30, 2016, 02:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Intrigued to know who people thought our best player was yesterday

I am going to go Cairney, with Aluko close second.
STH H3

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on October 30, 2016, 02:43:05 PM
My rankings

Aluko 10
Cairney 9
Martin 9
Johansen 9
Piazon 9
Kalas 9
Fredericks 8
Sigurdsson 8
Button 7 (nothing to do)
McDonald 7
Malone 6

Pretty much agree with this, I thought Malone was our worst yesterday, but even he had a good game
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Aluko 10

Johansen 9
Cairney 9
Martin 9.

Thamesbank

hovewhite

Really tough call aluko or martin .

cmg

The less than enthusiastic endorsements for Scott Malone sent me back for another viewing of the 90 minutes (no great imposition). This confirmed my initial opinion (that's all it is) that he had a rather good game - useful defensively, as usual good going up and down, some fine long balls.

There were a few deserving of lower rating than him, including, despite a well taken goal, Piazon, who faded in and out and should have had a couple more goals.

I had Aluko as MoM. On a further viewing I still hold to that view, although I'd say Johansen runs him close. Cairney was excellent, too, although I'd like to see him impose himself a bit earlier.

The players certainly responded to the manager's wishes for a quick start and a more rapid and direct approach.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on October 30, 2016, 03:59:58 PM
The less than enthusiastic endorsements for Scott Malone sent me back for another viewing of the 90 minutes (no great imposition). This confirmed my initial opinion (that's all it is) that he had a rather good game - useful defensively, as usual good going up and down, some fine long balls.

There were a few deserving of lower rating than him, including, despite a well taken goal, Piazon, who faded in and out and should have had a couple more goals.

I had Aluko as MoM. On a further viewing I still hold to that view, although I'd say Johansen runs him close. Cairney was excellent, too, although I'd like to see him impose himself a bit earlier.

The players certainly responded to the manager's wishes for a quick start and a more rapid and direct approach.

Agree about Malone.

MJG

To keep the number of threads down here is the MOTM voting results. Thanks to anyone who voted, over 250 this time.

Scores so far

MJG

Aluko's score was highest this season and also beat Dembele's best of last season Vs QPR (9.06)

F(f)CUK

I was unable to vote for their left back

filham

Good performances from all players but Aluko stole the show, a few more performances like that and he will be striking fear among opponents. Brentford will already be shaking in their boots and wondering how to stop him.