watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Speculation that David Moyes

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 02, 2016, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

will be out of a job next week.....since he left Everton, he's had little to no luck....I think he'd do a decent job in the Championship, but he'd need something football doesn't offer - time

westcliff white

I think his limitations have become apparent and he doesn't know how to change them. by that I mean he cant change the way he works and at United his limitations stopped him working with some good players, and at Sunderland (very similar to Everton stature wise) he cannot adapt to the situation. I feel for Defoe I really do
Every day is a Fulham day

AlexW132

I hope Sunderland get relegated. The fact that they only just stay up every year annoys me.

Wingnut

Quote from: AlexW132 on November 02, 2016, 09:46:05 PM
I hope Sunderland get relegated. The fact that they only just stay up every year annoys me.

They have two points from their first ten games. That is a woeful return, even by their standards. They have an ageing team, just like we did when we went down. Very hard to see them staying up this season. I think Moyes is a decent coach but he needs a whole season to turn the tide at Sunderland and he won't get that.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

AlexW132

Quote from: Wingnut on November 02, 2016, 09:51:09 PM

They have two points from their first ten games. That is a woeful return, even by their standards. They have an ageing team, just like we did when we went down. Very hard to see them staying up this season. I think Moyes is a decent coach but he needs a whole season to turn the tide at Sunderland and he won't get that.

Allardyce leaving was the turning point over the summer I thought.

NJFulham

Swansea, Hull, and Burnley are probably worse than they are.

AlexW132

Quote from: NJFulham on November 02, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

Swansea, Hull, and Burnley are probably worse than they are.

I rate Burnley, they can grind out results. Hull are doomed, and Swansea need to get their act together asap. My predicted bottom 3: Swansea, Sunderland, Hull.