watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

next 3 games

Started by irishfulham, November 07, 2016, 06:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

We need to send a message to the other teams in the hop half. Something to get their attention. So I'm going for 10 points

We Are Premier League

Quote from: AnEssexFan on November 08, 2016, 01:11:23 AM
Win v Wednesday
Lose v Brighton
Draw v Reading
Win v Wolves
Win v Rotherham

10 points from 5 games will do to keep us in and around the play off places going into Christmas and New year.

2nd that, 10p would be most satisfactory

EastEndWhite

Now I understand why SJ always says he is only thinking about the next game and the next 3 points.

jarv

5 will be ok, achieving that takes points away from all of them on the other side of the coin. That should maintain the team's current standing and of course undefeated run starts to take place. Breeds more confidence too. 049:gif

RaySmith

Quote from: EastEndWhite on November 08, 2016, 01:28:17 PM
Now I understand why SJ always says he is only thinking about the next game and the next 3 points.

Yes EastEndWhite -as fans we can dream, though I  try not to, but the  players  should just focus on the next game, then the one after that.

It's dangerous to get carried away too much, I think - a long way to go still, and even getting into the play-offs - well, you can lose them!

But it would be a massive achievement , of course, and we'd all want to be there cheering the lads on, but I'm holding my breath at the moment, just hoping to win the  games in front of us.

FFCFOREVER

9 points is a defo possibility.With the Kalas/ Sigurdsson partnership blossoming nicely I think we will win all three.It may be ambitious but we are playing so good right now.COYW

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 07, 2016, 07:21:08 PM
9 points from those three matches is a reasonable ask, and I hope the team can provide the performances to achieve what is a reasonable and achievable request. 
If we really want promotion, we would expect 10 points minimum from these 3 games.  Ask yourself, 'What would Khan expect'!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"