watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday Fulham Stuff (12/11/16)...

Started by WhiteJC, November 12, 2016, 07:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Forget claret and blues, Joey Barton is perfect addition to boost Fulham or Derby promotion hopes

Joey Barton is a perfect fit for Fulham or Derby County.

Barton, who was linked with West Ham United last season, saw his short stay in Scotland come to an end on Thursday, as reported by the likes of Sky Sports.

The 34-year-old former Manchester City and Newcastle United man was told to return to train with the under-20s last week following a six-week suspension for a training ground row with team-mates in September.

Barton departed Ibrox having made just eight appearances for Mark Warburton's side this season.

And the controversial midfield enforcer is being already being linked with former side Burnley and Steve Bruce's Aston Villa, as reported by the Mirror.

But despite his baggage, Barton would actually make the perfect signing to boost the promotion hopes of Fulham and Derby County.

Slavisa Jokanovic and Steve McClaren have both steadied the ship at their respective clubs and eighth-placed Fulham are well placed for a promotion push just two points off the top six.

Derby may be sitting 16th but are just six points off the play-off spots.

Although it would mean McClaren pairing Barton up with old foe Bradley Johnson, the one-time England international would add much needed strength to County's spine going into the testing winter period.

Barton may favour a return to West London where he played for the Cottagers' rivals Queens Park Rangers and could form a formidable partnership with Craven Cottage hero Scott Parker.

Some supporters may be sceptical of bringing in what many may see as a disruptive influence.

But Sean Dyce would tell a different story having seen Barton lead his side impeccably to promotion back to the big time last season.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/09/forget-claret-and-blues-joey-barton-is-perfect-addition-for-fulh/?

WhiteJC

Fulham duo Marcus Bettinelli and Cauley Woodrow full of respect for those who lost their lives through war
The pair, along with the students, left two wreathes on the graves to show their admiration for those who went to war and never returned

Bugler Steve Fletcher, Fulham FC Cauley Woodrow, Caplin Gary Piper, Dan Hill (CWGC) and Marcus Bettinelli (far right) pose with local pupils from Sir John Lillie Primary School during an 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme remembrance event (Photo: Steven Paston / BPI)

Cauley Woodrow and Marcus Bettinelli were left moved and full of respect for Britain's fallen soldiers after visiting the war grave at Fulham Cemetary along with students from Sir John Lillie Primary School.

The Fulham pair, along with the students, left two wreathes on the graves to show their admiration for those who went to war and never returned.

And, for both of them, it gave them a chance to reflect on how lucky they are not to be their ages (Woodrow is 21, Bettinelli is 24) 100 years ago when they would have been deployed on the front line at the Somme.

Woodrow said: "It's really moving. All these people have given their lives for us for a better today. For me and Betts to come down.

"The children came down and said some words. The reverend came down. It's really moving for me just to listen to what happened.

Cauley Woodrow, Bugler Steve Fletcher, Chaplin Gary Piper and Marcus Bettinelli pose in front a grave with wreaths laid during an 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme remembrance event (Photo: Steven Paston / BPI)

"I don't think we realise the position we're in at times. These people gave their lives for us.

"The ages (on the gravestones) gets you. Some of the lads are younger than me. It's really sad and really moving."

Bettinelli, who helped raise money with the British Legion last season, was also moved by the event and admitted it put his life into perspective.

He explained: "My mum did a lot for the British Legion. It's close to our heart. For us, it's always the way to show our support and appreciation in terms of what we can offer.

"Us being on a football pitch for 90 minutes compared to what they do. It's minute and really moving.

"It's sad but it's a way for us to show our appreciation. It's small considering what they gave us. It's a chance to show thanks, respect and appreciation for those people."

General view of a grave with wreaths laid by Fulham FC during an 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme remembrance event (Photo: Steven Paston / BPI)

William Borland, James Dodds, George Fairbairn, Jack Flanagan, Dennis Higgins, William Maughan, Leonard Moon, Robert Suart, Edward Thompson, Jimmy Tompkins, Ernie Tuckett, Fred Waterson and Frederick Wheatcroft may not be names Fulham fans have necessarily heard of but all of those players gave their lives for Great Britain.

And Bettinelli believes all of them should be revered as the likes of Johnny Haynes, George Cohen et al are by the club's faithful.

He added: "They are legends in their own right. Anyone that served in the war deserves legendary status.

"There are a lot of boys who don't get that recognition. We're grateful for everything they gave us.

"I'm sure we'll have something next Saturday and mark that. Tom put a wreath down on Friday night. Considering what they've done for us it's our way of showing our thanks and respect."

Bettinelli and Woodrow were at Fulham Cemetary on Wednesday, visiting the war graves to pay respect to those who lost their lives in the area.

There are several war graves scattered around the country and, statistically, you are within three miles of a plot.

For further information visit the Commonwealth War Graves Commision: http://www.cwgc.org/.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-duo-marcus-bettinelli-cauley-12153620?

WhiteJC

Fulham set for Waghorn move
by DAN on NOVEMBER 11, 2016

Fulham are poised to make a January move for Martyn Waghorn as the Rangers striker seems certain to be on his way out of Ibrox in the new year.

A report in this morning's Scottish Sun claims that the forward is ready to move on in the January window after being disappointed at the lack of a new contract offer from the Scottish giants. The 26 year-old clarified the club's position in a meeting at Rangers' Murray Park training ground with manager Mark Warburton and his representatives have already made his availability known to a number of Championship clubs, with Fulham and Bristol City reportedly showing early interest.

The former Wigan striker, who scored 28 goals as Rangers won promotion to the Scottish top flight last season, is open to a loan or permanent move having failed to get a wage increase or even be offered new terms unlike several of his team-mates. Waghorn has scored eight goals in fourteen first-team appearances this season, although only one of those strikes has come in the league.

The 5ft 10in forward moved to Scotland alongside former Wigan team-mate James Tavernier on a free transfer having scored eight times in 38 league appearances at the DW Stadium. Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is certain to seek to supplement his striking options when the transfer window re-opens having signed Chris Martin on loan from Derby late in the August window, with just Matt Smith and Cauley Woodrow as back up.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2016/11/fulham-set-for-waghorn-move/?

RaySmith

He seems to have just proved he can be a disruptive influence. definitely a good Championship player, but does his  negative side come up if the team isn't doing well and he blames everyone else?

I think he thinks a lot of himself - which can be an asset, but not if it brings him into conflict with other players.

WhiteJC

Ex-Fulham and Millwall striker to face Dulwich Hamlet in FA Trophy

Gavin Rose Photo: Keith Gillard

Dulwich Hamlet are at home to Chesham United in the FA Trophy tomorrow – with at least two familiar faces in their opponent's line-up.

The Evo-Stik South Premier Division side have former Millwall, Fulham and Bristol Rovers striker Barry Hayles as player-coach and ex-Birmingham centre-back Darren Purse.

Lambeth-born Hayles, 44, has featured for Truro City, St Albans City and Arlesey Town since dropping into the non-league circuit.

It begs the question if he has ever come on Rose's radar.

"He's a South London boy at heart but he may be living outside the area now because of the teams he has been playing for," said Rose. "I do know Barry is a real football man. He's done really well in his career – he came from non-league and then played for some big clubs.

"With Darren there as well it means they will have a wealth of experience and ability.

"It should be a decent game. I don't think they have lost in eight or nine matches before only getting beaten 2-1 by Peterborough in the FA Cup. They are not going to be a pushover."

Dulwich have no injury doubts ahead of the tie at Champion Hill.

"In our last six games we have won four – I know I'm including the cup as well.

"The last two away from home have not been such good results. But while Staines was disappointing, we were very good at Needham Market. We dominated for most periods and they were top of the league at the time. They scored in the last 20 minutes against the run of play. I couldn't fault the boys, apart from taking our chances."

Rose is mulling over letting some of his squad make temporary exits.

"We may look to get a few boys out on loan, just to get some minutes, for a month or so," he said.

http://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/10306/ex-fulham-millwall-striker-face-dulwich-hamlet-fa-trophy/?

WhiteJC

Martyn Waghorn ready to quit Rangers and Fulham are rivaling Bristol City to sign the striker

Bristol City could face competition from Fulham in hope of signing Martyn Waghorn, with the Rangers striker ready to quit the Scottish Premier League.

Waghorn, who was first linked with a move to Ashton Gate in the summer, is reportedly disappointed not to have been offered a new, improved deal with the club, according to the Scottish Sun.

The striker has seen the likes of of Rob Kiernan, Wes Foderingham and James Tavernier pen new contracts over the past few months and the 26-year-old will look for move away in January, with City and Fulham possible destinations.

The former Wigan and Sunderland player has also seen his relationship deteriorate with Rangers boss Mark Warburton, and the pair met on Wednesday to discuss the future.

Waghorn scored 28 goals last season and he wanted to be put on par with the likes of Joe Garner and Niko Kranjcar when it came to wages.

Waghorn has managed just eight goals this term and could leave leave on loan to end his Rangers misery, and Fulham could look to jump ahead of City and sign him to boost their Championship play-off hopes.

Lee Johnson's City are desperate to bring in a new striker to back up Chelsea loan star Tammy Abraham.

He has brought in the majority of the goals this season, with veteran striker Aaron Wilbraham grabbing a few this campaign and summer siging Gustav Engvall failing to live up to expectations due to injury.

The Robins have aspirations of reaching the play-offs this season and currently sit ninth in then table.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/martyn-waghorn-ready-to-quit-rangers-and-fulham-are-rivaling-bristol-city-to-sign-the-striker/story-29886842-detail/story.html?#5V3irSuQTjJh3Kkl.99

WhiteJC

Double Victory For England

Ryan Sessegnon was on target and Tayo Edun played the full 90 minutes as England began their UEFA Under-19 Championship qualifying round with a 2-0 win over Luxembourg.

Arsenal's Stephy Mavididi got the Young Lions off the mark in the opening stages, but they had to wait until the 80th minute before Sessegnon made the game safe when he converted Trevor Chalobah's cross at the far post.

The Fulham man, who was playing on the left wing, was then substituted soon after.

The Under-19s continue their qualifiers against Wales on Saturday.

An age group below, Dennis Adeniran played the entirety of England's 2-0 victory over Poland in Stevenage.

Sheffield Wednesday striker David Hirst netted either side of half-time to claim the spoils in the friendly, with the Under-18s back in action on Monday when they host France in Peterborough.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/november/11/double-victory-for-england?

WhiteJC

Remembrance Day

Fulham players and staff marked Remembrance Day on Friday morning by taking part in a period of silence.

At 11am, everyone at Motspur Park and Craven Cottage stopped to remember those who fought for freedom during the two World Wars and also the brave men and women who have lost their lives serving their country in more recent conflicts.

The Whites also took part in a period of silence prior to kick-off in our win over Brentford a week ago, while the players' shirts worn against Sheffield Wednesday will be emblazoned with poppies and auctioned off to raise funds for The Royal British Legion.

Fulham lost a number of players during the two World conflicts, and we remember those who gave their lives: Frederick George Wheatcroft, Ernie Thompson, William Borland, Fred Waterson, Harry Robotham, Robert Suart, and William Maughan in World War One, and Dennis Higgins, George Fairbairn, Jimmy Temple, Ernest Tucket and Jimmy Tomkins in World War Two.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/november/11/remembrance-day?

WhiteJC

Slavisa Jokanovic - verdict on the Fulham boss so far
Whites man at the helm has shored up the Cottage walls - and after a decent end to October and a great start to November can start to make inroads on the play-offs

Fulham's boss won't thank us for saying his work on the pitch has more going for it than his inventive English.

'Preparate' anyone? It's Slavisa Jokanovic's way of describing how he gears up for a match, and more recently, it looks as if he's on the right track in anybody's language.

After a very real flirt with relegation, the manager was determined to make wholesale changes in the summer.

But the Serbian complained long and loud the club's obsession with a statistics man who runs the rule over prospective new buys was causing problems.

Have you seen the movie Moneyball? If so, the Jonah Hill character who ticks boxes for a baseball side is as near as makes no difference to Craig Kline at Fulham.

He's the American with the check list that thwarted a number of moves to leave Jokanovic wondering what he was going to start the season with.

As it turned out, the new faces, like London buses, arrived all at once and it took time for them to gel as you might expect with a total 32 ins and outs from June to the end of August.

A great August gave way to a stuttering September, and a so-so October before the last two weeks.

Fulham vs Huddersfield Town, Craven Cottage, 29.10.16: Fulham's boss Slavisa Jokanovic greets Town's Head Coach David Wagner.

A thumping 5-0 win over third-place Huddersfield followed by a 2-0 derby win at Brentford have showed what Fulham are capable of.

Jokanovic 'preparated' the side to be more robust in defence than last season – and they are.

After all, they couldn't be any worse. As the side with the third-worst goals conceded only the ball hitting the back of the net kept them in the division.

This time the cigarette smoking Jokanovic is lighting up with a clearer view to the tunnel's end.

Verdict? Fulham look far better drilled than this time last year, and if the evidence of the last two games is anything to go by, the manager could be headed for a second Championship success to follow up what he did for Watford in 2014-15.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/slavisa-jokanovic-verdict-fulham-boss-12161658?

WhiteJC

Wolves Tickets

Tickets for Fulham's trip to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday 10th December will go on Sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members next week.

Fans will be able to purchase tickets for the Molineux fixture from 10am on Tuesday 15th November, with the match going on General Sale a week later.

These are priced at £30 for adults, £15 for over-65s, and from £10 for junior fans.

Coach travel is available from both Craven Cottage and Motspur Park, departing at 10am, while trains can still be booked from £23.50.

Please note, Wolves have requested that tickets be sold in the following block order:

JL6 – 292
JL5 – 232
JL7 – 253
JL4 – 222
JL3 – 356

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/november/11/wolves-tickets?

WhiteJC

Fulham forward Sone Aluko is using England international sister Eniola's success as inspiration as he targets Premier League return
Sone Aluko has been named as the Championship Player of the Month
Fulham forward has been instrumental in his side's recent success
He's thankful to his parents for supporting decision to leave school at 16
Aluko's sister Eniola has played at World Cups and the Olympic Games
Her brother cites the Chelsea striker as inspiration for his own career

For Sone Aluko, football really is a family affair.

The Fulham forward's career path may have meandered from Birmingham to London via Scotland and Humberside since he turned pro a little less than a decade ago but one constant has remained. 

October's Sky Bet Championship Player of the Month, who has dazzled the second tier with his fleet-footed creativity during the Cottagers' enterprising start to the season, speaks candidly about how his parents and sister - England international Eniola Aluko - have impacted his life on and off the pitch.

Sone Aluko has been named Championship Player of the Month for October

Aluko points to the sky after scoring for Fulham against Brentford at Griffin Park

The forward's sister Eniola has enjoyed a prolific career up front for Chelsea

The son of Nigerian immigrants, born onto a Birmingham estate, Aluko left school aged 16 to pursue his dream of becoming a footballer. By his own admission, it was a move usually frowned upon within his community.

But his father Daniel, a non-League striker with Carshalton in his youth, saw through pre-conceptions and supported his son's desire to prove himself.

It was a decision which did not go unrewarded.

'The way we were raised was to believe, with anything you do, you should aspire to be the best at it,' the eloquent Aluko tells Sportsman.

'My parents believed in my football ability and took me around everywhere.

'They immigrated here and we usually believe that education is the way forward and not really sport. They were seen as liberal to allow me to play football and leave education at 16.

Aluko is thankful to the start in life afforded to him by his parents

'I've got a lot to thank them for, for allowing me to do what I am now, and hopefully I am making them very proud.'

While his parents gave him the grounding to succeed, Aluko has been equally influenced by his older sister's steady elevation to the top of the women's game.

Eniola has been one of the figureheads of female football in the UK during the transition to professionalism in recent years; she has represented her country at World Cups and the Olympics, and won FA Cups and league titles.

'I'm inspired by what she's done in the game, things I've not done yet in football,' says Sone.
'We're very proud of each other.'

The pair regularly talk tactics but Sone brushes aside any notion of sibling rivalry. Even if it did once exist, he insists, it's now fizzled out.

'We've both been playing for such a long time so we understand each other's games,' he says.

'She played in the Champions League recently and I gave her a bit of advice on that. Well, I say advice but I should say support. And she gives me support. She comes and watches my games and tells me what I did well and what I can do better.

Aluko poses for a picture with a fan. He is the Championship Player of the Month for October

His sister is among his biggest inspirations, having played at the World Cup and the Olympics

'Ultimately it's just giving each other confidence and support.

'There never was much rivalry. The game is so different - the men's league and women's league are very different environments. They've just turned professional whereas the men's has been professional for years and years.'

Sone speaks with authority and eloquence - a total detachment from the tired and cliched caricature of the modern footballer.

There's little surprise in that. He is well-read - everything from Dan Abrahams' Soccer Tough to the works of revered novelist Taiye Selasi - and in an 2014 interview with The Guardian revealed: 'I made a new year's resolution last year. I said I'd read one book a month. I read 15.'

Now he hopes to help make Fulham's story just as enjoyable as those which have gripped him in print.

The west Londonders lie eighth in the Championship and Aluko is in little doubt that the quality is there to push for a top-six finish. Even, whisper it now, a return to the Premier League.

'As players we know this is a team that is good enough to go up so we'll be disappointed if we don't challenge at the top end,' he says.

'If we don't make the play-offs, for me it would be a disappointing season

'Confidence is starting show, attackers are starting to score goals and the defence is looking solid again.

'The club is in the right place, everything is looking positive and we really feel we can challenge at the top of the table.
That belief is starting to show now.'

Younger sibling Sone has helped Fulham move into eighth place in the Championship

The jump from the peripheries of the Hull squad to integral member at Fulham has been significant for Aluko, who has reaped the dividends of regular gametime.

'My frustrations last year were from not playing consistently. I wasn't in the manager's strongest XI and as a result I didn't get a chance to show what I can do,' he says.

'I played maybe two goals back-to-back but what I've been craving for is what I've got at Fulham at the start of this season.

'The whole of last year, because we were a team who had just come down and retained a lot of the players from the Premier League, there was a lot of pressure on them to go straight back up which naturally the players are going to feel a little bit.

'Fulham have had a couple of years outside the Premier League trying to build a team so there's not so much pressure and expectation now. We're seen as the surprise package.

'I think this squad is as good as anything I've played in and I've been promoted twice. The potential is there to go and do great things and I think we're starting to see that.'

The atmosphere appears to be right at Craven Cottage, too.

'When I joined Hull it was very similar to how it is now at Fulham. Hull had been outside the Premier League for a couple of years when I got there so the expectations had dropped,' Aluko explains.

'Fulham last year fought off relegation so they're not thinking "okay, next year we're going to get promoted".

'Newcastle now... if they were fifth in the league or where we are in the league, their fans are almost rioting.'

Aluko ends up in the back of the net after scoring against Brentford on November 4

After the international break, Fulham return to action with a home clash against Sheffield Wednesday.

Aluko will be buoyed by his nomination as the division's best player for the previous month - even if he insists it is as much recognition of his team-mates' efforts as his own.

The award is his second Player of the Month gong after the December 2012 prize he received while at Hull.

'I'd forgotten I won the one before,' he says.

And where was it?

'My mum's house.'

Where else.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3926860/Fulham-forward-Sone-Aluko-using-England-international-sister-Eniola-s-success-inspiration-targets-Premier-League-return.html#ixzz4PmTI1zpy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WhiteJC

THESE 2 FULHAM FRINGE PLAYERS NEED TO BE OFFLOADED VERY SOON

Fulham look set to have an excellent season under manager Slavisa Jokanovic with their free flowing football impressing fans and neutrals alike.

Fulham lost their star player Ross McCormack to Aston Villa and young sensation Moussa Dembele left for Celtic, but players like Sone Aluko and Tom Cairney have been outstanding as Fulham mount a challenge for promotion.

Their impressive 2-0 win at rivals Brentford sent them to the precipice of the play-off positions, scoring a hugely impressive 23 goals in the process.

Their defence was there downfall last season but Michael Madl and Tomas Kalas looks an excellent partnership.

Fulham started the season well with 3 wins in their first 5 games but crumbled a bit before recovering recently with the win over Brentford, and a 5-0 thrashing of high flying Huddersfield.

They are not reliant on one player for goals and have an abundance of creative players such as Tom Cairney, Sone Aluko and Lucas Piazon.

The squad is still big at Fulham and here are TWO players that should be offloaded.....

RYAN FREDERICKS

Despite a decent breakthrough season for Fredericks last season in which he made well over 30 appearances, he does appear out of favour now.

He is good going forward but his defensive work has always been lacking, and the far more versatile Scott Malone is more favoured at right back.

With Odoi and Kalas also able to play there chances will be limited for the youngster, who should consider a move as he is talented at Championship level.

MARCUS BETTINELLI

Bettinelli has failed to make a mark at Craven Cottage since his breakthrough from the youth team, despite impressive loan spells at Dartford and Accrington.

He hasn't made a single appearance this season after failing to make an impact last season, with David Button the nailed down number one and Finnish keeper Jesse Joronen is also preferred to him.

The talented former England U21 keeper should seek a move to get some first team football and get his career back on track.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/these-2-fulham-fringe-players-need-to-be-offloaded-very-soon/?

bobby01

Quote from: WhiteJC on November 12, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

Fulham look set to have an excellent season under manager Slavisa Jokanovic with their free flowing football impressing fans and neutrals alike.

Fulham lost their star player Ross McCormack to Aston Villa and young sensation Moussa Dembele left for Celtic, but players like Sone Aluko and Tom Cairney have been outstanding as Fulham mount a challenge for promotion.

Their impressive 2-0 win at rivals Brentford sent them to the precipice of the play-off positions, scoring a hugely impressive 23 goals in the process.

Their defence was there downfall last season but Michael Madl and Tomas Kalas looks an excellent partnership.

Fulham started the season well with 3 wins in their first 5 games but crumbled a bit before recovering recently with the win over Brentford, and a 5-0 thrashing of high flying Huddersfield.

They are not reliant on one player for goals and have an abundance of creative players such as Tom Cairney, Sone Aluko and Lucas Piazon.

The squad is still big at Fulham and here are TWO players that should be offloaded.....

RYAN FREDERICKS

Despite a decent breakthrough season for Fredericks last season in which he made well over 30 appearances, he does appear out of favour now.

He is good going forward but his defensive work has always been lacking, and the far more versatile Scott Malone is more favoured at right back.

With Odoi and Kalas also able to play there chances will be limited for the youngster, who should consider a move as he is talented at Championship level.

MARCUS BETTINELLI

Bettinelli has failed to make a mark at Craven Cottage since his breakthrough from the youth team, despite impressive loan spells at Dartford and Accrington.

He hasn't made a single appearance this season after failing to make an impact last season, with David Button the nailed down number one and Finnish keeper Jesse Joronen is also preferred to him.

The talented former England U21 keeper should seek a move to get some first team football and get his career back on track.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/these-2-fulham-fringe-players-need-to-be-offloaded-very-soon/?

I have seen some stupid articles but this tops them all. :wow:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Bill2

Quote from: bobby01 on November 12, 2016, 10:40:15 AM

RYAN FREDERICKS

MARCUS BETTINELLI

I couldn't agree more, what a load of drivel. Ryan has started since his return from injury and his speed certainly suits SJ's style. I don't see these going anywhere in the short term.

cmg

Ah! - http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ - a continuing joy.

Like the Northern Outflow Sewer at Beckton: Never fails to deliver a constant flow of.....yes, folks, you've got it.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Bill2 on November 12, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on November 12, 2016, 10:40:15 AM

RYAN FREDERICKS

MARCUS BETTINELLI

I couldn't agree more, what a load of drivel. Ryan has started since his return from injury and his speed certainly suits SJ's style. I don't see these going anywhere in the short term.

This and the Joey Barton story annoys me a lot. Who writes this crap?

gerrys

Unquote

for someone who has played in the last 2 games, that is a weird statement!!!

millsy

A non-story. This guy hasn't done his homework. Embarrassing.

kiwian

Scott Malone preferred at right back????????????
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?