https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nahki Wells

Started by f321ffc, November 21, 2016, 02:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

They said he had a bright future and predicted

Wells Far-to-go
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

He had a relative who was always sick

He was Un Wells
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

toshes mate

Quote from: Statto on November 21, 2016, 08:02:12 PM
Quote from: grandad on November 21, 2016, 07:46:27 PM
Buy both Wells & Martin. Blow FFP. The Hahas have.

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record... our net transfer  spend this year is roughly zero at present ... with £12m parachute payments and £13m permitted from the chairman on top of that there's no way we're anywhere near Breaching FFP

My understanding of FFP concurs with yours.  I'd certainly hope we are looking to get the best striker we can to compliment Martin and provide SJ with options up front.   Wells is a very sharp little guy to have in your team and has done well in Championship football.   I'd suggest SJ's comments about a quieter transfer window were supposed to be taken as relative to the summer, both 'ins' and 'outs'. 

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 22, 2016, 09:22:32 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on November 22, 2016, 05:56:32 PM
His brother was very overweight

Ton Bridge Wells

064.gif

His diocese is the early Bath'n'Wells.
Nogood "but his heart is Llanwrtyd Wells, like" Boyo