https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ryan fredricks

Started by irishfulham, November 24, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

injured again?? sick note.....

Whitesideup

I too find that when your body is maintained at the cutting edge of fitness, where every sinew and muscle has to be honed to near perfection, that the slightest strain or twist can cause almost complete debilititation. I think it wise to spend more time down the pub.. purely as a precautionary measure. 

bill taylors apprentice

I don't think he's got much of a football brain (he's not alone these days) and always seems to be playing on the limit.

This and his fragile body will ensure he's always going to struggle unless he changes his approach to the game.

But take away his speed and what are you left with?

filham

Of dear, he was beginning to look really good.
Yes he can hardly put together  half a dozen games, has to carry the "sick note " label I am afraid which means he cannot become a member of a well integrated team and can only expect to play the role of an impact sub.

Whitesideup

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 24, 2016, 06:22:54 PM
I don't think he's got much of a football brain (he's not alone these days) and always seems to be playing on the limit.

This and his fragile body will ensure he's always going to struggle unless he changes his approach to the game.

But take away his speed and what are you left with?
I think that's a bit harsh, and I think he can be pretty good.

e4b

Haven't seen this anywhere perhaps you could tell us where you found it please. In the end who cares he is a Fulham player and most of us on this site are Fulham supporters so lets knock him anyway injured or not. Time we had another scapegoat.

irishfulham

thursday fulham stuff topic ''ryan fredricks is battling fitness ahead of saturdays trip to brighton with a niggling hamstring''

e4b

Joka--Squad is full except for Parker who is suspended

Twig

It is a minor hamstring niggle which was the reason he was subbed last week as a precaution.

Carborundum

Sheffield Wednesday came with a plan to prevent him marauding: quite a compliment.  Does no harm for Brighton to be unsure whether he's fit or not.

People who are described as "sicknote" generally show little relish for what they are paid to be doing and would rather be doing something else.  He shows relish for the game, puts his body on the line and gets hurt as a result.  That's different to me.  He's quite a weapon for us.

Twig

Quote from: Carborundum on November 25, 2016, 06:59:07 AM
Sheffield Wednesday came with a plan to prevent him marauding: quite a compliment.  Does no harm for Brighton to be unsure whether he's fit or not.

People who are described as "sicknote" generally show little relish for what they are paid to be doing and would rather be doing something else.  He shows relish for the game, puts his body on the line and gets hurt as a result.  That's different to me.  He's quite a weapon for us.

Agreed, there is nothing to suggest he lacks commitment or is a sicknote.