https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

**poll** player of the season so far

Started by dannyboi-ffc, November 30, 2016, 09:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Player of the season so far

You may only select up to 3 options.

dannyboi-ffc

Another request by an fof member to run a poll, this time we Want you to tell us who your player of the season is so far. Just like the last poll we will give you 3 votes each. In some cases this will mean certain players will be picked by everyone but what it does do is creates an open race for others who might deserve a shout but would stand no chance if there was only 1 pick.

As always with my polls, non members can vote so get involved and we will run another one at the end of the season to see how they compare.  049:gif

Oh and I think I included everyone so be quick to point out if I haven't and I will add them on.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Went for Cairney, Aluko and Kalas. But it was so difficult to leave out Malone and Johansen.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

The Old Count

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 30, 2016, 09:06:16 AM
Another request by an fof member to run a poll, this time we Want you to tell us who your player of the season is so far. Just like the last poll we will give you 3 votes each. In some cases this will mean certain players will be picked by everyone but what it does do is creates an open race for others who might deserve a shout but would stand no chance if there was only 1 pick.

As always with my polls, non members can vote so get involved and we will run another one at the end of the season to see how they compare.  049:gif

Oh and I think I included everyone so be quick to point out if I haven't and I will add them on.

Ross McCormack for leaving and allowing us to have a more balanced side.

Riverside

Actually found this difficult as I don't think we have a true stand out

Kalas , Malone , Johansen , Aluko , Cairney and Parker have all been good but all flawed

Wolf

So far Kalas, Johansen, Cairney in that order. I expect one of those first two to push on and take my Player of the Season vote.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

RP24

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on November 30, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
Went for Cairney, Aluko and Kalas. But it was so difficult to leave out Malone and Johansen.

Exactly the same for me. I really hope we can buy Kalas at the end of the season

cmg

Problem with throwing these things open to all is that it allows the kind of rib-tickling jokester who thinks that Bettinelli, Kavanagh or Grimmer may have been our best player to exercise his or her coruscating wit.

...although, to be fair, Grimmer might well be a decent shout at Shrewsbury and Betts hasn't made a single mistake this term.

filham

Sorry, with only a few exceptions our team performances to date have not been up to expectations and really no player as yet deserves the player of the season crown. Lets hope we will do better for the rest of the season and a few candidates will emerge.

FPT

Oh ballsacks, only used one vote (Sone Aluko). I think he's made a great impact, despite an appalling ability for finishing, I think he's quickly become one of our more important offensive players whether that's creating opening and chances as well as taking on multiple defenders.

Tom Cairney's ability has become more influential with Ross McCormack leaving, though I feel for him a little as he's so clearly being marked and pressed making it so much more difficult to influence. When on song, I'm not sure there's a better creative, ball playing midfielder in the division. He'll be 26 in January, and as a general football lover and taking bias for Fulham out of the equation, I'd be sad to see him not in the Premier League. He deserves a crack at some point, preferably here but with next year being our final parachute payment period - it'd probably be sensible and fair to him to let him go if we don't get promoted by May 2018.

Tomas Kalas is an odd one, I think he's been at fault for a few goals and could certainly do better in a number of situations; but we're defending better and he's generally playing well. Scott Malone deserves a mention; in fact, I was going to write this as a separate paragraph but I think he's been the same as Kalas. At fault for a couple of goals, definitely made mistakes but generally played well this season.

Shout out to Stefan Johansen who will make a difference as the season progresses. Already up to three assists and could have more if the definition of an assist wasn't so strict. I think he's made a difference in how we attack, his energy is wonderful and his set piece is generally very, very good. His range of passing is lovely as well.

@jolslover

Didn't realise we could vote more than once. Anyway my vote was for Kalas.
STH H3

e4b

Found it hard to differentiate between best player and important player.My thinking is a player might not be standout but his role can be pivotal to the way the team plays.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: e4b on November 30, 2016, 06:19:51 PM
Found it hard to differentiate between best player and important player.My thinking is a player might not be standout but his role can be pivotal to the way the team plays.

Who are you thinking?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

The Rock

I chose the same as everyone else, all 3 votes for Ream, player of the year.

HatterDon

I'm more mainstream than I thought possible. My three are in the top four. Where am I going wrong?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

To be fair we're just over a third of the way through the season. We've had mixed results so far and it will be interesting to look back in May and see if these results still reflect accurately.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Our player of the season might not even be here yet. Defoe on deadline day to score the winner at Wembley in the playoffs.....

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

twang

Malone, Cairney and Kalas. In that order.

J.Perkins

Hard to say. The main contenders are Kalas, Malone, Cairney and Aluko. All have had their fair share of bad games. Kalas probs for me though.

dannyboi-ffc

My 3 picks are currently the top 3 so I must be watching the right team at least lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

e4b