watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Timmy Ream

Started by Forever Fulham, December 03, 2016, 11:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Slava's sub list has included Tim for some time now.  Nice to see he's earned the manager's confidence.   I haven't seen any video yet; just got back home from an all-day family function.  How did he do?

@jolslover

Had a good game, has great ball control for a CB so fits the 'play out from the back' style well.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Was excellent, its a wonder the usual suspects haven't come on and said otherwise..

J.Perkins

Some say Sergio Ramos bases his game off Tim Ream.

F.luke

Yes. He played well yesterday much better as a centre half than full back.  Does anyone know what was up with Sig ?   Mind you I don't think he's the greatest considering the hype about him being the beast of Iceland  he,s look nervous on the ball and has been knocked around a bit by the tougher teams   I would have played Madl but Ream was good

Snibbo

Was Sigurdsson injured or dropped?

J.Perkins

Quote from: Snibbo on December 04, 2016, 09:04:50 AM

Dropped. Been so average since joining.

@jolslover

Quote from: J.Perkins on December 04, 2016, 09:09:14 AM

Bit harsh think hes been decent. It's good for competition that we have 4 CBs that are all good at championship level.

I'm just happy we got rid of Stearman, Was reading Wolves forums the other day and they seem very unhappy with him.
STH H3

Forever Fulham

Quote from: @jolslover on December 04, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on December 04, 2016, 09:09:14 AM

Bit harsh think hes been decent. It's good for competition that we have 4 CBs that are all good at championship level.

I'm just happy we got rid of Stearman, Was reading Wolves forums the other day and they seem very unhappy with him.
That was my take, as well, that Stearman unfairly made those next to him look bad.   As to Statto's comments, it's true Ream isn't speedy or physically powerful.  So, if a ref lets a forward get away with brute force tactics, Ream can get burned.  But he's got balance and quickness, so we'll see as the season progresses if that's enough, considering the improvement in holding mid and  the back line personnel.   What he certainly doesn't have is height.  The debate still rages whether an average height player can successfully play centerback. 

valdeingruo

It is rumored one of the new MLS teams want to bring him in.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

EN1 FFC

He had one of his better games, having said that Reading didn't really test the back 4 that often and when they did McDonald was always there to sweep up and keep control.

bill taylors apprentice

Perhaps he looked good because he was allowed to play his football without having to win the battle first ?

And credit to the manager for realising Reading's forwards would be powder puffs and allow him to stroll through the game !

If only selection and performance was so easy to predict !