watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, December 03, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Well, surely no one can find everything to complain about that performance, in my opinion, we did everything right.

MJG

They will Peabody, they will.

nose

I can, sorry
Brilliant all round performance, that much is true. The goals were fantastic.. but we need to score the scruffy ones too.....  no end product on the crosses......   that is a feature of the season...  we need some tap ins too. Not that big an issue today but it does need addressing.

ffc73

No complaints from me

Most complete performance I have seen is put in from 1st to last minute in a very very long time

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: nose on December 03, 2016, 07:18:44 PM
I can, sorry
Brilliant all round performance, that much is true. The goals were fantastic.. but we need to score the scruffy ones too.....  no end product on the crosses......   that is a feature of the season...  we need some tap ins too. Not that big an issue today but it does need addressing.
Got to agree, we are still missing too many chances.  It is excellent that we are creating so many chances and we will batter someone shortly.  There will be games where we will get chances (Brighton!) and not take them, only to get beaten.  If we seriously think we can make the play-offs, we need to be able to kill games off early.  As I say, today was not an issue, but decent teams do not allow the opposition the chance to breath.  Cannot wait for the next match and hope for a similar result.   
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Yes we should have had 10...lol

Bill2

Quote from: Peabody on December 03, 2016, 07:02:24 PM
Well, surely no one can find everything to complain about that performance, in my opinion, we did everything right.
I thought we were magnificent and beat Reading in every area of the pitch. Only complaint was corners, we had three one after the other in the first half and none of them got past the first man. I am now wondering in the MOTM vote can I give every player 10.

@jolslover

STH H3

SP

And the little ***** Forestieri got a red card & WHU lost again.  A great day.

f321ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 03, 2016, 07:47:42 PM
Yes we should have had 10...lol
Agree with you it could quite easily have been 9 or 10 and Reading would not have had any reason to complain had that been the score. COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Neil D

Quote from: Bill2 on December 03, 2016, 07:48:22 PM
I thought we were magnificent and beat Reading in every area of the pitch. Only complaint was corners, we had three one after the other in the first half and none of them got past the first man. I am now wondering in the MOTM vote can I give every player 10.
Corners - these were indeed poor and Ayite was mostly responsible.  We never seem to threaten from them. A long-standing problem which dates back to McCormack. Some of Malone's crosses were also pedestrian, struck from too far out and easily intercepted.