watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Somebody from the club

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 06, 2016, 06:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

I got a call at the start of the season, told them I was only interested in Saturday 3pm games, they said they might be able to offer me a bespoke season ticket. I told them not to bother as I'd just had a kid, and had moved further to SE London, so going to football games wasn't high on my list of things at the moment.

Wolf

Sounds like good proactivity by the club; people that were attending but are now not are welll worth targeting with some different options.

When my season ticket lapsed for a few years due to kids (after a continuous decade) I thought it was pizz poor no one from the club contacted me.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

H4usuallysitting

Arrived at Wandsworth School 1973, left (I was asked nicely) 1978 with a BCG

MJG

Quote from: Wolf on December 07, 2016, 10:01:39 AM
Sounds like good proactivity by the club; people that were attending but are now not are welll worth targeting with some different options.

When my season ticket lapsed for a few years due to kids (after a continuous decade) I thought it was pizz poor no one from the club contacted me.
The new finance guy Casper Stylsvig has brought in a dedicated telephone sales team and that's who fans have been receiving calls from this season.

win-dup

They phoned me just after the season started asking why I hadn't renewed. I said to phone me again when Khan gives the go-ahead for the new Riverside. Strangely, haven't heard a word since...............................

grandad

I was at Wandsworth School until the summer of 1962 when I left to be an Articled Clerk to a firm of accountants.
Where there's a will there's a wife

love4ffc

Quote from: jarv on December 06, 2016, 10:34:49 PM
Similar to grandad, I kept waiting for my call to fly me over.  13 years in the premier plus a few prior, I came over every year and even attended 2 games sometimes...never saw Fulham lose until THAT fatal day, home to Sunderland. Until then surely I was a lucky omen. 092.gif

If you get the call Jarv don't forget the rest of us States side... :group hug:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

mrmicawbers

A lady friend of mine who didn't renew has now after being telephoned signed up for a half season ticket for herself and her fella who is a Liverpool fan.So seems to be having an effect.