watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Jenas does my head in as a commentator

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 08, 2016, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

On BT Sport I have to turn over when he is co- commentating. He always seems very strongly opinionated in a critical way. Constantly talking about the game and what players are doing wrong as if he was something special.

I appreciate it might just be me but I can't stand him.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MikeW

Danny - spot on.  But BT Sport's footie presentation is pretty poor all round.  Michael Owen is the ultimate Wooden Top - not an atom of presentation skill in him.  I've made my views on Savage known before on this forum - I cannot see why the media (BT/BBC/Daily Mirror) continue to employ him on the basis he is a fool.  Not very intelligent and therefore lacking original thought or opinion.

It must be down to jobs for the boys I reckon.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

snarks

I'm going to be contrary and say I quite like Jenas as a co commentator. Not keen on savage tho' it is like talking to your know all mate down the pub who is a bit opinionated because he played back in the day.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: snarks on December 09, 2016, 09:49:09 AM
I'm going to be contrary and say I quite like Jenas as a co commentator. Not keen on savage tho' it is like talking to your know all mate down the pub who is a bit opinionated because he played back in the day.

Like I said it might just be me. I've listened to him 3 times, twice for Spurs in Europe and for Saints last night. And I just find him extremely critical to the point where he seems angry . Maybe I have got it wrong but the reason it winds me up is because imo He seems to be talking as if it's easy. If it was that easy his career would have justified that? I'll accept he speaks well and is knowledgeable but it's the way it comes across that irritates me.

Where as Michael Owen although a poor pundit is in a position to say if someone did a terrible thing in front of goal.

Savage is just a clown, was as a player and now as a pundit.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

AlexW132

The worst commentary duo at the Euros: Robbie Savage and Mark Lawrenson. Savage has the most irritating voice imaginable and Lawrenson sounds like an old fart, complaining and moaning.

alfie

I guess there must be something wrong with me because for some unknown I like Savage.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't