watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's nice is........

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, December 11, 2016, 02:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We are talking about points we need to reach the play-offs instead of points needed to avoid relegation.
How refreshing over the last few seasons.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RaySmith

You're right - suddenly we're saying  'if only we'd got three points and we would have been in the top six', after a good away point gained in the last minute, when, since relegation, we've seemed miles away from challenging for  promotion, and have been more concerned with avoiding the bottom three, than  challenging for the top six.

VicHalomsLovechild

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

e4b

Totally agree. It's good to look forward to a match with optimism thinking we will come away with a result having watched some good football . Makes a change from previous years.

SP

I also think the other challengers will be weakened by losing key players in the January window.  The drop from the top table is very close this season & they have plenty of £ to spend.  Can only see us losing one player at most.

049:gif

Lighthouse

We kept getting it wrong and having to replace so many players each season since we have been in the Championship. Now as the first real season of rebuilding that looks to have partially worked. We need it to continue and keep the better players and keep adding to them. A long way to go for sure. But yes it is nice to at least, at last, be saying we are heading in the right direction.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Neil D

Quote from: SP on December 11, 2016, 12:19:09 PM
I also think the other challengers will be weakened by losing key players in the January window.  The drop from the top table is very close this season & they have plenty of £ to spend.  Can only see us losing one player at most.

049:gif
And Ayite will be one of them with Togo in the African Cup of Nations (Jan 14-Feb 4).  That could be five Fulham matches if Togo make the final.  Fortunately Nigeria haven't qualified so Aluko will be staying.