watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well for me that's a

Started by fulhamben, December 13, 2016, 10:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I know where Luka is coming from.  Although we dominated possession we weren't clinical in front of goal and a better team like Derby will certainly punish us.  Don't get me wrong I am very happy with the win and the three points but Rotherham are an extremely poor side, certain to be relegated and they lost their best player, the Chelsea loanee, Brown in the first half and with him going off so did their attacking threat.  It wasn't the convincing win I was expecting but then again maybe our players felt so comfortable on the ball they didn't feel any pressure at all and felt the game was in the bag once our second goal went in?  I'm also concerned about missing another penalty though!!

ffc73

Hard fought and competitive 1-0 over the title favourites ....V....... A one sided 2-1 over the clear relegation favourites.
I know which one I think is a better win out of the two.

[/quote]

Both achieved 3 points, both +1 goal difference and both had me nervous that we would concede an equaliser in stoppage time.  Both great wins too

copthornemike

Quote from: FFC73 on December 14, 2016, 12:49:53 PM

Hard fought and competitive 1-0 over the title favourites ....V....... A one sided 2-1 over the clear relegation favourites.
I know which one I think is a better win out of the two.

Both achieved 3 points, both +1 goal difference and both had me nervous that we would concede an equaliser in stoppage time.  Both great wins too
[/quote]

0001.jpeg