watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fugitive

Started by Lighthouse, February 04, 2010, 01:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

While nobody was looking I sneaked in took a photo and...they have Candy and water coolers and ...look out an American.

Hi Superbowl this Sunday who do you think ... alright they've gone. Well when it all comes down to it the old exiles are just like us normal people. Who da thought.

For Richard Kimble Lighthouse another MB another thread. Looking over his shoulder and fearing one day, he will see Inspector Gerrard. Or is he the Liverpool player?

Quick, sneak back, they will never know you were here. Take Candy is she wants to come.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Dude, you kill me! Please come back anytime.  :)

Logicalman

RR, where are those damned tunnels Mr. LH keeps using, eh? You never know, others might get the same idea and start coming across, and then we lose Hope and Charity, as well as Candy - whose gonna serve the drinks when that happens, eh?

Steve_orino

I'm a former bartender...

What'll ya have?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Logicalman

Quote from: Steve_orino on February 05, 2010, 11:40:37 PM
I'm a former bartender...

What'll ya have?

Have you got a short skirt on?

Steve_orino

You don't want to see me in a skirt Mr. L.

The Missus compliments me on my "soccer-legs" but they haven't been shaven in 31 years! :)
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

I don't think any of us can compete with Mr Ridge when it comes to shaved legs. I bet they are smoother than most people's girlfriends... ;D At least according to an interview I read with Lance Armstrong. Cyclists takes their hair pretty seriously  ;D
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead