watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Tunnicliffe

Started by @jolslover, December 22, 2016, 10:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4058794/Romelu-Lukaku-NOT-release-clause-Manchester-United-not-bid-Victor-Lindelof.html

Article here says Ryan Tunnicliffe free to leave Fulham, With QPR Rangers Preston and Ipswich interested.

Thoughts? I feel similar to Woodrow, No big loss. Not off the standard to play regularly here.
STH H3

dannyboi-ffc

This season the standard has been raised by McDonald and Johansen. Tunnicliffe just isn't good enough now. I reckon he's an ok squad player to fill in for the odd game but if that's all he's here for why isn't Adeniran doing that? Imo he's better anyway.

Makes sense to let go of the likes of Woodrow, Smith, Tunni and hopefully Ream. If we sign better players it's the way to start building a competitive squad rather than just a good 11
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Bassey the warrior

Agreed. He's very average. Not good enough for this team.

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on December 22, 2016, 11:06:17 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 22, 2016, 10:11:24 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4058794/Romelu-Lukaku-NOT-release-clause-Manchester-United-not-bid-Victor-Lindelof.html

Article here says Ryan Tunnicliffe free to leave Fulham, With QPR Rangers Preston and Ipswich interested.

Thoughts? I feel similar to Woodrow, No big loss. Not off the standard to play regularly here.

I share your thoughts, although I think he's in a bracket above Woodrow insofar as, whilst not good enough to play regularly, he can at least do a useful job in the odd game here and there

Agree think hes more useful than Woodrow. Wouldn't be sad to see tunni go though. Nothing more than a squad player
STH H3

VicHalomsLovechild

I think it's quite sad reading. I'd be gutted if I thought my customers thought me second rate. A big part of a player's ability is their self- belief. Which I imagine at the moment is pretty shaken. Not a great start to their Christmas.
I wish Ryan and Caley every success in their furtures. Thanks for your contributions to us and the Club on and off the field.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on December 23, 2016, 08:22:57 AM
I think it's quite sad reading. I'd be gutted if I thought my customers thought me second rate. A big part of a player's ability is their self- belief. Which I imagine at the moment is pretty shaken. Not a great start to their Christmas.
I wish Ryan and Caley every success in their furtures. Thanks for your contributions to us and the Club on and off the field.
:plus one:

Snibbo

I like him.  Big heart.  It's a long season.  Squad rotation is going to be essential.  I think he's a very good option

brightster

Personally I have never taken to him, thought he was overated when he arrived along with Cole, just because he came from Man U, can't pass, gives away a lot of free kicks, and is one of those players that plays to the crowd, and don't get me started with that embarrassing song our lot sign for him, one good point (like to end of a positive) he can run all day!
Good luck to him in the future, can see him going to Bolton or Blackburn in Jan.

bobbo

I've been a severe knocker of this lad and whilst I feel for his emotions if he reads all these comments, be sure Ryan you'll do a good job for another club somewhere. He was for sure amongst a bunch of not good enough players, which has been proved now.
             GOOD LUCK WHEREVER YOU GO RYAN.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Bill2

Quote from: Snibbo on December 23, 2016, 08:40:30 AM
I like him.  Big heart.  It's a long season.  Squad rotation is going to be essential.  I think he's a very good option
While not a starter always gives a 100% and works hard. I like to see his name on the teamsheet even if he is on the bench as if gets on will always grace back and shut down opposition.

AlexW132

I disagree with those who think he has a 'big heart' and somehow has a good attitude. From what I have heard from people who have bumped into him he's a very unsavory character, and thinks he's the dog's bits when it comes to his footballing ability, probably due to his Man Utd origins. Not to mention that whole thing with Bamford Twitter. I, for one, can't wait to see the back of him.

filham

When McDonald picks up that red card that is always likely or suffers an injury then Tunni will be needed.
He has always shown commitment and will nit be easily replaced.
We really should keep him until we find someone better.

westcliff white

Will be a loss to the squad, when he plays he is committed and does a solid job if not spectacular. As back up to KMac worth having, but can understand if he wishes to leave and the manager thinks he can get a fair price for him.

Hopefully a sale rather than loan him out, as loans seem to be what is being rumoured
Every day is a Fulham day

Riverside

I would only be OK to see him go if he is replaced with an upgrade .

As it is he is good cover and he has always given 100% when playing for us .
I think he was one of our best performers last season but now is justifiably behind MacDonald , Johansen and Parker .