watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham ticket office

Started by Alternative, December 30, 2016, 03:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alternative

Does not bother to open in the afternoon during the Christmas period.

Does not bother to advertise the fact either.

Cos its not like there are many games at this time of year.

Or people looking for tickets......

westcliff white

Quote from: Alternative on December 30, 2016, 03:25:40 PM
Does not bother to open in the afternoon during the Christmas period.

Does not bother to advertise the fact either.

Cos its not like there are many games at this time of year.

Or people looking for tickets......
I believe the opening hours were mentioned on the club website prior to the festive period, they are also shown on the website as well.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/december/28/opening-hours
Every day is a Fulham day

Alternative

They can lose sales as far as I am concerned.

I am not going to encourage them by looking for tickets again.

westcliff white

just pointing out they did notify as that was something you said wasn't done. but not sure the club will lose sleep over a couple of tickets here or there

brightster

Southfield White

I needed to get my Reading tickets and Cardiff Tickets the other day, knowing it was the holiday time I looked up the ticket office opening hours over Xmas period as I didn't want a wasted journey so they were on the website

Plodder

The opening times were not easy to find navigating solely on the website, but came up in fairly short order after a quick Google search.  A little annoying that they were open only in the mornings this week, as I usually go to the office, because buying online never seems to be a trouble free process (plus booking fees), but at least the online option was there, and I was able to get tickets using that method for the Brighton game.  I am working myself over the Christmas period, but I don't begrudge others the opportunity to take time off, so I don't like to be too critical, despite the slight inconvenience.

westcliff white

I just typed in ticket office on the offal search bar and up came a selection for them

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Alternative on December 30, 2016, 03:57:59 PM
They can lose sales as far as I am concerned.

I am not going to encourage them by looking for tickets again.

Sounds as if you are being a tad unreasonable.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

aaronmcguigan

I think if you want to find something hard enough , you will find It...or alternatively there is a wealth of knowledge and support on this forum. Advice, info and knowledge... all of which I've used before using The actual site to be fair.