Positives Tonight

Started by SP, December 30, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Another clean sheet & our unbeaten run continues.  094.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on December 30, 2016, 09:47:31 PM
Another clean sheet & our unbeaten run continues.  094.gif

Indeed and we have to take it out on Brighton & Hove Albion, and take no prisoners.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Positives for me were

1) Reading are 3rd but they are living in a dream world if they believe they will get promoted. No way are they a better team than us and i'd like to think that will balance out the points by March time.

2) Defensively Ream is poor but I could see why he plays. He suits the football we play.

3) Despite not having a focal point to the team without Martin, we still got in behind them 7 or 8 times mainly through Fredericks but Ayite/Aluko also looked dangerous. This suggested to me we wont miss Martin specifically but need a goalscorer in the box as there was no options for the final ball.

4) Joka's comments on Martin

5) The Fulham players came out for the 2nd half just to clap the fans and a few gave away their shirts. Surely they already knew the game was off because the Reading players didnt bother. It was nice to see them appreciate the fans and something tells me the manager probably had something to do with it. I think we are finally united as a club and are bigger and stronger now as a unit to not let Chris Martin bring us down.

6) Linked to point 3. The club have to get 2 strikers now and this little trial proved it. Otherwise we will have all the ball but not score many.

7) Fred is unstoppable if he runs with the ball and had 4 or 5 runs taking on 3 or 4 players. No chance they were catching him which is a priceless weapon to have.

8) Despite my frustrations and the fact I felt we would nick it second half. We've managed to avoid playing a game without not having a striker and Kalas. Hopefully when it is rescheduled we will have 2 better strikers and Kalas back and blow this shower of s#$# away.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging