watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ben Marshall Blackburn Rovers

Started by Riversider, December 31, 2016, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Has been left out of their matchday squad today, a player that we were heavily linked with in the summer,
And a player that is out of contract in 5 months time ,
Looks like he is on his way to somewhere , why not us !

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 31, 2016, 02:16:50 PM
Begins with M

See separate post

Thats for strikers lol. Isnt Marshall a winger?

With Piazon drifting in and out of form and not really having the greatest impact. Kebano nowhere to be seen. LVC not getting on the bench. Ayite off to Africa. We really do need another just to get us through the season. If Marshall is cheap i think it could well be us that get him but first and foremost if the budget isnt an open cheque book, make sure you get 2 top strikers first!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on December 31, 2016, 02:43:59 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on December 31, 2016, 02:16:50 PM
Begins with M

See separate post

Thats for strikers lol. Isnt Marshall a winger?

With Piazon drifting in and out of form and not really having the greatest impact. Kebano nowhere to be seen. LVC not getting on the bench. Ayite off to Africa. We really do need another just to get us through the season. If Marshall is cheap i think it could well be us that get him but first and foremost if the budget isnt an open cheque book, make sure you get 2 top strikers first!
lvc made the bench. and i would play sess left mid when ayite goes.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on December 31, 2016, 02:57:42 PM
all i will say is if i was running the club i'd have already sent rovers a fax offering £2m. mackintosh would have course be getting in my ear about now, saying rovers would have accepted £1m. that's when i'd say i say i don't care al, i'm offering double to get the deal done quick. look at the bottom of the fax and i've said the offer expires if not accepted within 12 hours. he's worth at least £2m on the pitch and paying that premium will get him here in time for a 20 min run-out v. cardiff. this is football. now get back to your spreadsheet and abacus you little scottish accountant. 
and then when we go to buy two strikers that are needed more than another winger, you would be told the coffers were bare. and relegation and liquidation would follow, with the cottage being turned into overpriced luxury but small flats. nice one statto, you have killed the oldest club in london
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on December 31, 2016, 03:02:07 PM
Quote from: Statto on December 31, 2016, 02:57:42 PM
all i will say is if i was running the club i'd have already sent rovers a fax offering £2m. mackintosh would have course be getting in my ear about now, saying rovers would have accepted £1m. that's when i'd say i say i don't care al, i'm offering double to get the deal done quick. look at the bottom of the fax and i've said the offer expires if not accepted within 12 hours. he's worth at least £2m on the pitch and paying that premium will get him here in time for a 20 min run-out v. cardiff. this is football. now get back to your spreadsheet and abacus you little scottish accountant. 
and then when we go to buy two strikers that are needed more than another winger, you would be told the coffers were bare. and relegation and liquidation would follow, with the cottage being turned into overpriced luxury but small flats. nice one statto, you have killed the oldest club in london

Who said football fans exaggerate lol?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Buffalo76

I believe he may well be heading to Wolves.

H4usuallysitting

Billy Sharp seems to be knocking them in for fun.....as a stop gap that bloke Jo who played for Man C is available on a free