https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last Ten Minutes

Started by Dodgin, January 08, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

bill taylors apprentice

Exactly !

We can't expect goals every time we dominate but more often would be nice.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Humphreys and Adeniran do not have the experience for the pressure of the cup tie ans we could have paid for it.

Lighthouse

Story of much of our season. We really are great to watch in possession. Our defence played well today and never looked in trouble. But when we are only one goal up and dominated so much of the game. It is frustrating having to be nervy in the last few minutes when Cardiff eventually had a bit of the ball.

But overall a wonderful game to watch as a Fulham fan. Hopefully the performance may encourage a few players to want to come. But yes, oh for a forward that can link up and score.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SP

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 08, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

But overall a wonderful game to watch as a Fulham fan. Hopefully the performance may encourage a few players to want to come. But yes, oh for a forward that can link up and score.

I had really looked forward to this game as I haven't seen us live on TV in ages but I can't say I actually enjoyed it.  A win is a win of course but I feel a little frustrated by our failure to convert chances against a poor side.  I'm sure I'll be called up for negativity when we've won a tough away trip but just saying how I feel. 

Twig

Quote from: SP on January 08, 2017, 01:54:01 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 08, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

I had really looked forward to this game as I haven't seen us live on TV in ages but I can't say I actually enjoyed it.  A win is a win of course but I feel a little frustrated by our failure to convert chances against a poor side.  I'm sure I'll be called up for negativity when we've won a tough away trip but just saying how I feel. 

Not sure Cardiff are that poor, just check their position in the table. We were just so comfortable in possession that we didn't let them play.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching us give them a football lesson and two good goals (theirs was a fluke). What was not to enjoy?

hovewhite

Well just shows you cant please everybody.

filham

You know a sharp quick striker should be keen to play in this Fulham side, he could be made to look very good by the football being played around him. Maybe we can now attract the much needed striker. I am beginning to forget the big strong target man but think more about the Greaves, Ivor or Clarke type of striker.

MikeW

Good job it was on telly - looks like I would have struggled to get a seat!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Twig

Quote from: filham on January 08, 2017, 03:48:08 PM
You know a sharp quick striker should be keen to play in this Fulham side, he could be made to look very good by the football being played around him. Maybe we can now attract the much needed striker. I am beginning to forget the big strong target man but think more about the Greaves, Ivor or Clarke type of striker.

How about a Keegan in his prime?