watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrow's Programme

Started by Peabody, January 13, 2017, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

There is an interview with Geoff Horsfield, should be interesting as was the interview with Allan Clark in the Brighton programme. Didn't know that he applied for a managers job with us back in Jimmy Hill's days, he said that he never heard back.

filham

A great character was the Horse but thought he came after Jimmy Hill left, could be wrong though .

Peabody

Quote from: filham on January 13, 2017, 05:12:54 PM
A great character was the Horse but thought he came after Jimmy Hill left, could be wrong though

Nah, sorry, I meant Allan Clark applied or the job. The Horse was signed by Kevin Keegan

Horsfield_No9

My first Fulham hero. Felt like he could score at any time and what a finisher he was. Was really gutted when he left but turns out Saha was a pretty decent replacement. Loved his story of brickie to Fulham hero all inside a few years. Looking forward to this.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

michaeldavidheat

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on January 13, 2017, 05:27:50 PM
My first Fulham hero. Felt like he could score at any time and what a finisher he was. Was really gutted when he left but turns out Saha was a pretty decent replacement. Loved his story of brickie to Fulham hero all inside a few years. Looking forward to this.

My son did the interview. Seemed a really good fella from what I gather; was gutted not to play for us in the Prem but enjoyed his time.

Spoiler: his highest-rated partner up front was...Stan Collymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk