News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Isn't it time to give Tim Ream a little love?

Started by Forever Fulham, January 14, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

He played really well today.  Thumbs UP !!!!!!!!!! 

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Milo on January 14, 2017, 10:47:03 PM
Hope he's turned a corner. But always looks shaky. Looks to have a mistake in him every game... Miss kick here, ball watching there.

Will take a lot to convince me. I'm a Ream basher I'm afraid..!

Kalas brings a great deal of calm to our back four and seems to bring out the best in Ream and Madl. I think Madl edges it for me as have seen a few dominant displays from him earlier in the season that I haven't yet seen from Ream.

Looks to have a Mistake in him every game?
And doesn't every pro footballer?

Max Headroom

He is left sided/footed so a perfect foil for Kalas. SJ likes big defenders which is why he prefers him to Madl. Madl is great to have on the bench.

Ream made one mistake today, but then tackled back to recover the situation.

Good job today

colinwhite

Ream seems to me to be a defensive midfielder converted to center back at some point in his career . Never really wants to just lump it away ,which you sometimes have to do if you are a good defender, and stands off his man at times as though he has a center back behind him .
A good sign yesterday was when he gave away a free kick on the half way line ,early in the first half,going straight through the back of his man. I'm sure Slavisa is pumping defensive mentality into his head ,as he is clearly his preferred choice alongside kalas  ,giving balance with his left foot both defensively and also when we play out the ball from the back. For me his ability as a footballer has never been in doubt, it is about he can defend particularly when facing big strong ,aggressive and more route one opponents.