watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we could sign

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, January 14, 2017, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

Looking at our fixtures and taking into account a potential replay against Hull or a 5th round FA cup game, I think we desperately need another striker and also a midfielder as depth. There are too many games and we cannot expect McDonald and Johanses to play non-stop Saturday and Wednesday.

Woolly Mammoth

These next 10 weeks or so will test the depth in strength of our squad, and that is why Jok knows we need up to four aditions in this window.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Kalas is a strange one. He's not good enough for Chelsea but good enough for the Premiership. It will be more of a case of will he want to sign for us rather than will Chelsea sell him.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

toshes mate

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on January 14, 2017, 09:01:00 PM
Im hearing Joka say he wants the club to show ambition and sign 2 or 3 new players this window.I just hope the club demonstrate this ambition and gives him the tools he needs to take us to the next level.It seems to have gone all quiet on the new player hunt.I hope we do strengthen and strengthen soon as our boss signing a new deal depends on it imo

Absolutely my view too, but this is Fulham and we should be use to not hearing until everything is done and dusted.  SJ is saying all the right things and we know the team has really come together as a unit given the interest in players who have helped to make it happen.  I am not going to get too frustrated unless we haven't shown any signings (loans or otherwise) when February begins and I don't believe the boss will let that happen.   We do need some additional depth to our squad but it is possible the answers will come from unlikely sources.