watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Travelling by train to the Ha ha's tomorrow

Started by Southfield White, January 20, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southfield White

For those who was thinking of going from Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush tomorrow, surprise surprise there's no trains running on that line due to engineering works.
Check before you leave what ever journey you're making if going by public transport.

ffc2004

Cheers for this, had assumed it would all be fine....how wrong I was!

Southfield White

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 20, 2017, 12:56:56 PM
Cheers for this, had assumed it would all be fine....how wrong I was!

Yep I thought the same, was suppose to be meeting mates at Clapham Junction but thought I'd better check in case.
Glad I did now.

SP

Thanks for that, we were trying this route for the first time tomorrow hoping it would save time & hassle.

Southfield White

Quote from: SP on January 20, 2017, 05:18:36 PM
Thanks for that, we were trying this route for the first time tomorrow hoping it would save time & hassle.

For me personally it's a great route ( if running) and takes no time at all from Clapham.
Oh well looks like the district line and Hammersmith and city line. Or district line then central line from Notting Hill Gate.

ffc2004

Quote from: Southfield White on January 20, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

For me personally it's a great route ( if running) and takes no time at all from Clapham.
Oh well looks like the district line and Hammersmith and city line. Or district line then central line from Notting Hill Gate.

Wimbledon to Notting Hill Gate then Central to Shep Bush for me.

Scrumpy

295 bus goes from Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush, via Hammersmith.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Southfield White

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 20, 2017, 08:10:03 PM
Quote from: Southfield White on January 20, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

Wimbledon to Notting Hill Gate then Central to Shep Bush for me.

If you're going straight to the ground, you may find White city station on the central line is nearer.

Alternatively , Wimbledon to Earl's Court
Earl's Court to Hammersmith and then Hammersmith to Shepherd's Bush as the Shepherds Bush Hammersmith and city line is a lot closer than the Shepherd's Bush central line station is.

Dodgin

What about east Croydon to Victoria goes through Clapham junction

Southfield White

Quote from: Dodgin on January 20, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
What about east Croydon to Victoria goes through Clapham junction
There's no trains on the Clapham junction to Willesden Junction line via ShepherdsBush.