News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has anyone got a spare ticket i can buy for tomorrow's game?

Started by southwest6, January 20, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southwest6

apologies for being off topic but am now very keen to get a ticket. any help would be much appreciated

mrmicawbers

If we haven't sold out order from ticket office and collect at Loftus road ticket office.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 20, 2017, 04:09:56 PM
If we haven't sold out order from ticket office and collect at Loftus road ticket office.

Returned 200 odd unsold tickets, last chance to buy was 3pm, too late now

Chesh

If you're happy to sit on your hands in the home end, they are still on General Sale to QPR fans (only 1,000 or so left though, and the official website says could be a sell out for them).

I'd give it a go online (for tomorrow pick up), or you can roll up on the day, and see if any left (extra £4 but hey ho!).

Good luck...
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

SP

Don't sit in the home end, pitch up outside the away end early tomorrow & someone will have a spare to sell you, you may even get it cheaper.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham76

Quote from: Chesh on January 20, 2017, 05:13:30 PM
If you're happy to sit on your hands in the home end, they are still on General Sale to QPR fans (only 1,000 or so left though, and the official website says could be a sell out for them).

I'd give it a go online (for tomorrow pick up), or you can roll up on the day, and see if any left (extra £4 but hey ho!).

Good luck...

1,000 still available??? And they have the cheek to take the p*ss out of our support!

southwest6

thanks for the help everyone. Have had no luck and won't be able to get to the area early doors - so will have to watch it on sky. I'm feeling positive about tomorrow. wishing a good day out for all of those who are going!!