watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Managers' Fault Tonight.

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 24, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Picked wrong line up and formation from start,defensive bench as well.
Why is Smith on bench,what is the point of it?
Should have been on for the Useless Aluko,or sub Piazon.
Got it wrong Slava.

fulhamben

and martin shouldnt have been allowed pen duties. and does anyone know why i can only hit the front post johanssen gets to waste corner after corner
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2017, 10:10:16 PM
and martin shouldnt have been allowed pen duties. and does anyone know why i can only hit the front post johanssen gets to waste corner after corner

Cairney,Piazon and Aluko need to man up a bit,the last 2 especially, so easily pushed off ball.

davew

So by my reckoning that's 5 players we should replace, normally we are talking about all of our defenders!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Where did I say he should have started.
And you can sub a sub you know,but then that makes the manager look silly.

Mince n Tatties

Reading fans saying Piazon was rubbish for them.

@jolslover

Are you joking? Piazon came on and won a penalty for us, more than any of our other players did? And Matt Smith is absolutely dreadful at football. This was definitely NOT Slavisas fault. Blame the players not him.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on January 24, 2017, 11:28:13 PM
Are you joking? Piazon came on and won a penalty for us, more than any of our other players did? And Matt Smith is absolutely dreadful at football. This was definitely NOT Slavisas fault. Blame the players not him.

Piazon was dreadful.
I give manager praise all the time,but has to answer with the way we set up tonight.
And again I will ask,Smith regardless what you think of him is on the bench for what reason?

Lighthouse

I wonder what managers think when all their work is undone by a referee pointing to the spot for such tame incidents.

But we were never good enough for the playoffs. Not yet. As for Joka walking because of the lack of transfers. If he does he does. Couldn't improve the team last season. Has no say in players coming in and is just the coach. He has done well with the style we play. But the style relies on teams not pressing us in certain areas. Then we seem to look very disjointed. However he is building a side that with his style may be better with a few additions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Baszab

Agree with Statto - just didn't seem to have the hunger tonight - our players are individually far superior to Reading tonight but we were outplayed really

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2017, 10:10:16 PM

Cairney,Piazon and Aluko need to man up a bit,the last 2 especially, so easily pushed off ball.
I've got to agree about Cairney..... I have said it before and I will say it again...He is not a Captain!!
A captain is Danny Murphy......Someone who leads by example and is vocal. 
Cairney cannot even hear himself talking he is so quiet.  And if he has a bad game, he still gets 90 mins???
He is more cold than hot atm.  Too many players were 'off their game' but Mr Captain strolls around squeaking like a Church Mouse. Grow a pair Cairney.  Danny Murphy you 'ain't!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

J.Perkins

If you are questioning Jokanovic, please do let off a firework in your home. You'll find the colours quite something.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Baszab on January 24, 2017, 11:53:32 PM
Agree with Statto - just didn't seem to have the hunger tonight - our players are individually far superior to Reading tonight but we were outplayed really

Yeah, were miles better than Reading. That's why they're 3rd and we're 9th.

Woolly Mammoth

Lack of grit has been mentioned on here, and that is correct, Jok picks the team and the tactics so he has to take responsibility and so have the players. Even if a certain player is having a bad game, he can still run around. No excuse for lack of effort, but a number of players were guilty of not trying. 
The manager is there to manage and he isn't managing very well at the moment. Perhaps it's because the owner and his staff are not backing him with the finance and the players he needs. But the fault lies somewhere, and it's not just with the players or the manager, and nobody can blame Rigg this time. As for the Captain, well he isn't a Captain, but he is a very decent player, and to hold on to him, we have to sign other decent players urgently. As for Piazon, technically has ability, but another one who lacks mental strength and the fighting qualities needed, physically another one like Jozabed, just not tough enough for the English League, he couldn't foul a footpath.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.