watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Juventus re-branding

Started by Burt, January 26, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

As part of Juve's desire to go "beyond football", they are looking to ditch their famous old logo in favour of a new modern one designed by those lovely creative people at Interbrand.

Check it out:
https://www.creativereview.co.uk/juventus-launch-new-logo-go-beyond-football-will-take/

Thoughts?

I would be livid as a fan that they would be so willing to ditch the tradition/heritage associated with their current logo in favour of something so radically different, not to mention awful!!

Neil D

It is quite awful.  The logo has undergone some changes since 1897 but the stripes have almost always featured in the new designs.  If they had to change because they didn't own the rights to the image (as happened with us and Hammersmith Council), then fair enough but that isn't the case.  Italian football is in the doldrums (financially and in football terms) and no Italian club has been able to market itself as successfully as Man Ure and the top Spanish clubs.  A cosmetic change like this won't make any difference to that. 

Woolly Mammoth

Wasn't the same bloke who designed our badge was it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Wonder how much thought the idiot who will be played well for designing that,put into it.
Looks like something a 5 yo does messing around with crayons.

Forever Fulham

The Enclosurite

They did once have a single J on their shirts so it's not completely out of tradition but in this modern age it does look a bit shoddy.
¡COYW!

Milo

I actually quite like it!

And I'm normally the first to lament breaking tradition...

Black, White and Fred

Rubbish, don't think the old badge looks any less modern to be honest
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.