News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby v Leicester Matchday Thread (sarcastic comments only please)

Started by davew, January 27, 2017, 08:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I wanted to start this thread earlier, but due to meal arrangements had to wait! Obviously I was prompted by Bent's shocker o.g. which was a perfect slice, something I can't do with a golf ball, the thought came to me that perhaps he wants to return to FFC and feels threatened that Martin is on his way back! I didn't think it was true as I never saw Maclaren with his phone in his hand and then Bent felt reassured and misdirected a header to equalise. Great match and all comical threads invited!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

I'm afraid I can't comment as this match falls firmly into the 'desperation football' category for me & even Bent juggling hedgehogs wouldn't get me watching.  From what you say, it sounds as though Bent his performing to expectations, their fans need to be careful near the players car park tonight.

davew

Lol, but he would be a good back up striker for us, we have nobody else!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SP

Quote from: davew on January 27, 2017, 09:13:00 PM
Lol, but he would be a good back up striker for us, we have nobody else!!

If I had grandchildren, I would tell them I'm old enough to remember when Darren Bent was a decent striker...

Mince n Tatties

BBC spend more time lookin at managers,mascots and the crowd when the game is going on..lol

MisfitKid

Quote from: SP on January 27, 2017, 09:08:33 PM
I'm afraid I can't comment as this match falls firmly into the 'desperation football' category for me & even Bent juggling hedgehogs wouldn't get me watching.  From what you say, it sounds as though Bent his performing to expectations, their fans need to be careful near the players car park tonight.

Sorry, I wouldn't mind seeing that...  078.gif

PS - Leicester scored.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

The Road Less Travelled

Good result for us.  Need as many draws from those teams around us as possible this weekend, and a hammering of Hull to get us back into the swing of things.