watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team In v Hull City (The Snake Starts)

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 29, 2017, 11:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

I don't get the cairney as captain bashing. Everyone on here says what a good captain Parker is, but if that is the case and it makes such a difference, then why we're the three years when Parker was ever present,  some of the worst we have ever had
[/quote]
Simple. He is NOT a Captain! As a player, excellent. One of our best players? Definitely! He is non-vocal, cannot organise or motivate and is not a leader! Does not make him a bad player, as I have said, he is one of our best players. Just not a Captain. Not bashing the bloke, just annoyed we cannot find someone with a few Captains characteristics!! Could explain why, as a team, we seem so lackluster on many occasions!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2017, 12:33:11 PM
I don't get the cairney as captain bashing. Everyone on here says what a good captain Parker is, but if that is the case and it makes such a difference, then why we're the three years when Parker was ever present,  some of the worst we have ever had
Simple. He is NOT a Captain! As a player, excellent. One of our best players? Definitely! He is non-vocal, cannot organise or motivate and is not a leader! Does not make him a bad player, as I have said, he is one of our best players. Just not a Captain. Not bashing the bloke, just annoyed we cannot find someone with a few Captains characteristics!! Could explain why, as a team, we seem so lackluster on many occasions!
[/quote]so explain how the better captain parker improved us?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chutney

I don't understand Martin playing, Jovanovic must know the fans will hate that?
C O Y W

Mince n Tatties

Nero

Quote from: Chutney on January 29, 2017, 12:40:53 PM
I don't understand Martin playing, Jovanovic must know the fans will hate that?
did he play against cardiff cant rememeber, if not makes him cup tied if he does go back

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on January 29, 2017, 12:35:58 PM
so explain how the better captain parker improved us?
[/quote]
My example was Danny Murphy NOT Parker!  If you do not know what benefits Danny Murphy gave Fulham when he was our Captain, then I give up!!!!!!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2017, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 29, 2017, 12:35:58 PM
My example was Danny Murphy NOT Parker!  If you do not know what benefits Danny Murphy gave Fulham when he was our Captain, then I give up!!!!!!!
[/quote]my mistake. i thought you was one of those that thought parker was a good captain. murphy was a good captain, but also had a good team around him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

[/quote]
[/quote]my mistake. i thought you was one of those that thought parker was a good captain. murphy was a good captain, but also had a good team around him
[/quote]
Got to agree, Murphy had some real quality to play with...... even Jimmy Bullard  ;)

Bracken White

Fully endorse the support for Smith & do not think he has had a fair crack of the whip at FFC. Agree, too - stays loyal, too & can be effective.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Chutney

what do we do if Martin scores? I will be so confused, a kind of angry joy, can you cheer with a boo?
C O Y W

copthornemike

Quote from: Chutney on January 29, 2017, 01:33:03 PM
what do we do if Martin scores? I will be so confused, a kind of angry joy, can you cheer with a boo?
Simple - cheer the team, not Martin