News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh dear, here we go again, Slavisa is fuming !

Started by Riversider, January 29, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: MJG on January 29, 2017, 03:44:35 PM
https://audioboom.com/posts/5547232-post-match-fulhamfc-slavisa-jokanovic-says-his-side-have-every-intention-of-progressing-trough-the-competition

Here is the link to today's. He does mention klien Khan and mackintosh dealing with transfers but not the way the op mentions.

How so ?

Does he not mention that nobody has heard of Kline and yet he makes the decisions ?
Does he not say that players have been identified and then turned down by Kline ?
Does he not say that Kline sits up in the directors box whilest he has to stand in front of 20,000 supporters ?

I'm interested why you've stated that it's different to what I've said ?
Do you think he sounds happy then ?

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on January 29, 2017, 04:17:50 PM
https://audioboom.com/posts/5547232-post-match-fulhamfc-slavisa-jokanovic-says-his-side-have-every-intention-of-progressing-trough-the-competition

Here is the link to today's. He does mention klien Khan and mackintosh dealing with transfers but not the way the op mentions.

How so ?

Does he not mention that nobody has heard of Kline and yet he makes the decisions ?
Does he not say that players have been identified and then turned down by Kline ?
Does he not say that Kline sits up in the directors box whilest he has to stand in front of 20,000 supporters ?

to be fair mate, he doesn't say anything of the kind in this interview. As posted earlier, you might have heard interview from start of the season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SuffolkWhite

WELL THANK THE LORD FOR THAT, got me a bit panicky that did.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jonnoj

How so ?

No he doesn't, you're listening to an August interview

hopper

Quote from: Jonnoj on January 29, 2017, 04:35:24 PM

How so ?

No he doesn't, you're listening to an August interview

The link there is from today, he does sound annoyed through his deference to these guys.

Holders

He doesn't sound unhappy, he just gave his stock answer regarding transfers.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

How so ?

I ask again ... Did you listen live or to a link?

hovewhite

We need to keep s j and i think he will stay,it would help if we offered another contract to s j.

toshes mate

SJ continues to act in a professional manner and isn't about to get drawn into matters outside of his control other than in comments such as strengthening the squad, showing ambition, and getting better as a team.  He has even deflected the criticisms of Martin which makes him better at his job than I am at mine.....  All the 10+1 lads done great today and the subs did their jobs too.   No man of the match from me but Sess was stupendous, and Bettinelli, Aluko, Ream and Mc Donald had excellent games.  Let's hope the Burton result plays out the same way.

But please Fulham get some transfer deals done before the window slams shut.

Riversider

Sorry, to all, easy mistake to make, somebody had posted a link to the interview after the Cardiff game !
My apologies, though he doesn't sound 100% happy at the end of the correct link.
Two big days lie ahead let's hope they are successful ones,
COYSW

MikeW

Two points:

What a dimbat reporter

Was that Slavisa?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

Absolutely essential that Joconavic and Stats Boy work together. Stats boy should take the role of advisor with Jocanovic having the last word and Ali Mac having a veto on financial and contract matters.

Surely all differences have been sorted by now.

NJFulham

Quote from: filham on January 29, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
Absolutely essential that Joconavic and Stats Boy work together. Stats boy should take the role of advisor with Jocanovic having the last word and Ali Mac having a veto on financial and contract matters.

Surely all differences have been sorted by now.

I would imagine most decent players get a Yes from Kline. It's the other stuff that holds it up.

Mince n Tatties

Slavs says Martin stays but could play for Derby in Playoffs he is their best striker that's why they want him.
Derby forum says that Fulham manager playing  head games,he want to grow up and let Martin come home as he doesn't want to play for them..lol
Its like  2nd rate soap opera.

Snibbo

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 29, 2017, 03:41:08 PM
In other words a load of tosh.

I do not think Tosh Chamberlain has anything to do with this.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.