watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

promotion: I thought we were going to go up

Started by nose, January 31, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Well even I'm disappointed with just one signing. I thought we'd get in at least two. Suprised the Kamara deal didnt go through.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

I can see Jok going, there is no reason for him to stay. The club does not mirror his ambitions, he is wasted at Fulham. We will never go anywhere while Khan owns the club.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2017, 11:36:41 PM
I can see Jok going, there is no reason for him to stay. The club does not mirror his ambitions, he is wasted at Fulham. We will never go anywhere while Khan owns the club.
Are you still queuing at Putney Bridge, I am waiting to take my turn, hurry up!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 11:38:05 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2017, 11:36:41 PM
Are you still queuing at Putney Bridge, I am waiting to take my turn, hurry up!!!

It's chock a block here on the Bridge, no room to jump. I have just seen Nick Bateman jump head first holding a crate of stout, and fulhamben leapt over holding hands with some bloke wearing a Sir Craven of Cottage costume.
Mince is here and has asked me if I decide to jump can he have my Tusks and Trunk to hang up in his wine cellar.
As well as my lifetime collection of Burt Weedon records.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.