watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

credentials

Started by nose, February 01, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

mine 55 years a season ticket holder, unbroken, same seat although i stll bicker with my daughter that claims I should let her have my seat as she used to sit their when my dad was alive and se was little between us!

even when we were down to 2/3thousand and the ground was empty i had a season ticket
fulham is in my blood, inteferes with my family life and work day far too often

i eat fulham, breath fulham and dream fulham

in 30 years if i am spared that long i will still have my season ticket

yesterday was the most deflated i have ever felt. it was a pointless day.
we are going to nedlessly wrestle defeat from the jaws of victorty. or at least we are not going to try and succede.

we have never before thrown in the towel so needlesly. we have been poor, made errors of judgement, had poor players, poor managers and no money. but for the first time in several years we have a great manager and the makings of a brilliant team. we have an owner that is not short of a few bob and is apparently a succesful business man. if we got to the prem he would make money hand over fist and recover his outlay in one season.

but the owner decided not to bther. having told us he will do whatever it takes to get us promoted, at the first opportunity to make that a reality, he hasn't done whatever it takes.

in the past i may have been infuriated and frustrated when things took a turn away from what i thought was an alternative better path BUT yeterday was deflating, it was the first management the demonstrateably said we are not interested in success and that was totallly deflating.

i suspect we will now inevitably lose the brilliant manager we have and our best players in summer.

heavens knows what the furture holds for us but i do foresee a downward spiral from here because nobody ambitious in their right mind will want to join fulham until the current leadership radically changes.

i do not recall ever.... ever being this deflated (sorry for repeating the word) in my support of the club.

sorry for spelling and grammar, i am dyslexic so make allowances please!

BedsFFC

Whilst I am happy we kept our crown jewels, overjoyed our best prospect (possibly ever) is still with us, we've played hardball with derby and won and finally got a really quick international striker to add a real plan B (or possibly plan A) to our play.

I'm not sure if Cyriac can play tonight but I'm just looking forward to 3 points and making a charge in the league and really excited about the FA cup having just torn apart a premier league side.

Sir, I love my club as much as the next man but ultimately it is just a team sport. Don't let it get in the way of the really important things in life.

3 points tonight my man, new striker ripping Burton apart and the world will seem a sweeter place

nose

Quote from: BedsFFC on February 01, 2017, 09:17:10 AM
Whilst I am happy we kept our crown jewels, overjoyed our best prospect (possibly ever) is still with us, we've played hardball with derby and won and finally got a really quick international striker to add a real plan B (or possibly plan A) to our play.

I'm not sure if Cyriac can play tonight but I'm just looking forward to 3 points and making a charge in the league and really excited about the FA cup having just torn apart a premier league side.

Sir, I love my club as much as the next man but ultimately it is just a team sport. Don't let it get in the way of the really important things in life.

3 points tonight my man, new striker ripping Burton apart and the world will seem a sweeter place

winning is a great panacea... i am just worried we will not do it enough in the second half of the season. recent league games have shown what needed to be done.