watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Was it that bad for you?

Started by Robbie, February 01, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

If Cyriac turns out to be a really good, quick striker then I think this is a good window.  Our midfield is set...  If Martin can respect the shirt and give his all along Cyriac.

Kept Sess, Cairney... got rid of some dead weight.

horse1031

Quote from: Atomhead on February 01, 2017, 02:51:38 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 01, 2017, 12:11:33 PM
It wasn't a case of being bad !

More a case of wanting to see some ambition !

And I don't mean chucking money around either, just support the managers requests !

How do you know the managers requests weren't supported? By all accounts Jok was after Cyriac before? Like a lot of fans I dont think this window was the disaster a lot have painted it out to be. Sure , the Matt Smith transfer was a bit odd but given his contract situation was probably not surprising. We hung on to our key players and added a DM who looks useful and a pacey striker which we have all been crying out for all season. I just dont get the dissatisfaction that a lot of fans are displaying.

:plus one:  I dont get all the Khan backlash

Abbotsbury White

Quote from: horse1031 on February 01, 2017, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: Atomhead on February 01, 2017, 02:51:38 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 01, 2017, 12:11:33 PM
It wasn't a case of being bad !

More a case of wanting to see some ambition !

And I don't mean chucking money around either, just support the managers requests !

How do you know the managers requests weren't supported? By all accounts Jok was after Cyriac before? Like a lot of fans I dont think this window was the disaster a lot have painted it out to be. Sure , the Matt Smith transfer was a bit odd but given his contract situation was probably not surprising. We hung on to our key players and added a DM who looks useful and a pacey striker which we have all been crying out for all season. I just dont get the dissatisfaction that a lot of fans are displaying.

:plus one:  I dont get all the Khan backlash

Agree some of the comments make me think the chairmans first name is Genghis.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: horse1031 on February 01, 2017, 02:52:41 PM
If Cyriac turns out to be a really good, quick striker then I think this is a good window.  Our midfield is set...  If Martin can respect the shirt and give his all along Cyriac.

Totally agree. Thought some of the comments bordered on hysteria at best and petulant.
We have 2 strong players ( in the Manager's opinion) in each position and no passengers in the squad. If LVC gets his mojo back it will need him playing week in and week out which was not going to happen with us this season. The rest of the loanees who departed will probably never be seen in a white shirt again.
This is the quickest most talented on the ball squad we have had in a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

Texas White

Quote from: horse1031 on February 01, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

Strikers like to score goals. If it becomes a good partnership he wil want to look good. Bad penalty taker yes. But ego says he will want to score goals