watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cyriac - how did he play?

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 11, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Did ok,  some nice touches and running. Certainly a different option to Martin if we decide to play three quick men in the attacking roles.

toshes mate

Quote from: westcliff white on February 11, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

very few few players get a Pogrebniak start and if they do they then drop away, hopefully [Cyriac] can be consistent and contribute.

I take that to be a positive.  I was encouraged by contributions trying to make up for that lame number twenty five (who he?) clearly lost in another world.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: toshes mate on February 11, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

very few few players get a Pogrebniak start and if they do they then drop away, hopefully [Cyriac] can be consistent and contribute.

I take that to be a positive.  I was encouraged by contributions trying to make up for that lame number twenty five (who he?) clearly lost in another world.

Funny how people see things different, I thought he was crap myself...lol

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 11, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Mince, that's a bit harsh. Give the guy a break, he's quick and positive and judge him after about 6 games.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on February 11, 2017, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 11, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Mince, that's a bit harsh. Give the guy a break, he's quick and positive and judge him after about 6 games.

It was a joke for Toshes Mate relating to my David Button post.
Cyriac did OK for the time he was on.

nose

i thnk cyriac was...... a real prospect.
his pace and energy showed what a lump martin really is, his introduction started the turnaround.

by the way somebody has mentioned pog,  i never thought pog was any good even though he got off to an apparently good start, martin reminds me of pog

westcliff white

Quote from: nose on February 11, 2017, 10:32:41 PM
his pace and energy showed what a lump martin really is, his introduction started the turnaround.

by the way somebody has mentioned pog,  i never thought pog was any good even though he got off to an apparently good start, martin reminds me of pog
For the record I never compared Pog and Cyriac, I said to temper expectations, as those that start like Pog generally fall away and have a barren spelling the Pog did as well, otherwise everyone will get on his back. I said hopefully, if he adjusts from an average league, he will be consistent
Every day is a Fulham day

nose

Quote from: westcliff white on February 11, 2017, 10:35:16 PM
Quote from: nose on February 11, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

For the record I never compared Pog and Cyriac, I said to temper expectations, as those that start like Pog generally fall away and have a barren spelling the Pog did as well, otherwise everyone will get on his back. I said hopefully, if he adjusts from an average league, he will be consistent

i know that and actually i thought your comment was really interesting.
I just threw in my opinion of pog because i never took to him but sort of have a good feeling about cyriac.