last first team start for Fulham

rvFFC

Mince n Tatties

And who we going to play instead,Cauley recalled from Burton..lol

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 04, 2017, 05:23:10 PM
cyriac
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Id play without a striker now. Earlier I posted Woodrow but let him stay where he is and get the appreciation he deserves after today.

Id play Ayite up top with George Williams and Sess sharing the left. Why not? Anything but Martin now
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 04, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

Cyriac?......they started snide today & left Ayite & Cyriac on the bench

alfie

It is no good moaning about martin, it's our manager who keeps picking him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: alfie on February 04, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

Correct, and ridiculous decision to get rid of three strikers, and get one. SJ will not be here in June, you can just about guarantee that

dannyboi-ffc

Sorry but a professional footballer should not pick and choose when he tries and when he doesnt because he hasnt got his own way. Joka shouldnt be picking him but if he does, Martin is solely responsible for his own actions.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

FFCFOREVER

It is when we pay his wages and he makes zero application.I think we definitely have the right to moan and moan hard about Martin.

grandad

I think Slavisa is just waiting till Cyriac has a few training sessions under his belt before he starts him over Martin.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on February 04, 2017, 05:49:41 PM
I think Slavisa is just waiting till Cyriac has a few training sessions under his belt before he starts him over Martin.
Maybe, but we don't know if he is any good, my impression was neither does SJ at the moment.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

I still think we should try Malone up front, what have we got to lose??

dannyboi-ffc

After watching today (it was only 10 mins) but he looks shocking.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

davew

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 04, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

After watching today (it was only 10 mins) but he looks shocking.
That is no surprise to me at all!!!! Probably won't even be on the bench for the next game.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on February 04, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

Correct, and ridiculous decision to get rid of three strikers, and get one. SJ will not be here in June, you can just about guarantee that

I bet you a tenner to a pile of liquorice allsorts he be gone long before June.
Werder Bremen and couple of others in big trouble,he will get the call to go save them.

hovewhite

Wasnt at the game today so didnt see him play,but playing anyone when they wont try in all games seems stupid.

Woolly Mammoth

He shouldn't have to wait, he should be ready to go and bust a gut now. Otherwise no point in signing a player who cannot hit it from word go. We had two players ready waiting to bust a gut, and were able and wanted to play and what happens, they get sent to Burton Albion, and then the bring in two overseas players for two sheep and a dog, one wasn't even in the squad, and the other has ten mins, and they need baby sitting before they can play. Ludicrous and you couldn't make it up, and that's why we are where we are.
On top of that he picks Martin to swan around scratching his enormous buttocks whilst others are striving for the cause, or would like to. That's why we are where we are and currently having this debate.
We should not be having this debate. We should be talking about another important win, but the consolation is that Khan won't worry about it, he has more pressing priorities.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

NJFulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

He shouldn't have to wait, he should be ready to go and bust a gut now. Otherwise no point in signing a player who cannot hit it from word go. We had two players ready waiting and able and wanted to play and they get sent to Burton Albion, and then bring in two overseas players for two sheep and a dig, and need baby sitting before they can play. Ludicrous and you couldn't make it up, and that's why we are where we are.

He's trained with them only once.

RaySmith

Odd that Cyriac came on today, for his debut, when he's never played for us  before, at such a crucial moment - wouldn't Smith or Cauley be more effective , except they're not here.

But it's hard to think that any manager worth anything, even of a Sunday League side, would play  a player who  deliberately didn't  give his all.