watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MOTM vs Birmingham (A) result

Started by MJG, February 05, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Winner was Tom Cairney with his 6th win of the season.

H4usuallysitting

Already Cyriac has proved he's a better player than snide Martin

dannyboi-ffc

The top 3 are deservedly the top 3. Buttons distribution wasnt perfect but there was a significant improvement especially with the speed of his throws. I often find we are laboured because he takes too long.

Kalas is special. I wont say motm because no one was but our best player on the day. Cairney showed glimpses of how special he is but its almost impossible when the rest of your team mates are playing so poorly.

Everyone else was very poor although Fred was no worse than the rest and imo did not deserve the red card. A red card which made us lose the match but not a red card that stopped us from winning if that makes sense.

This had 0v0 written all over it.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Whitesideup

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 05, 2017, 07:30:46 PM
The top 3 are deservedly the top 3. Buttons distribution wasnt perfect but there was a significant improvement especially with the speed of his throws. I often find we are laboured because he takes too long.

Kalas is special. I wont say motm because no one was but our best player on the day. Cairney showed glimpses of how special he is but its almost impossible when the rest of your team mates are playing so poorly.

Everyone else was very poor although Fred was no worse than the rest and imo did not deserve the red card. A red card which made us lose the match but not a red card that stopped us from winning if that makes sense.

For a second I thought it had 1-1 written all over it .. then Ayite screwed it wide from 7 yards.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Whitesideup on February 05, 2017, 09:26:03 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 05, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

For a second I thought it had 1-1 written all over it .. then Ayite screwed it wide from 7 yards.

Dont get me started lol. I spent the whole game moaning about Piazon doing nothing and calling for Ayite. As if the performance wasnt enough punishment Ayite fluffs it in injury time when Piazon would have scored.

Supporting Fulham can be very testing in these moments but its a credit to Joka &the players that our expectations have risen.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging