more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brizzle away

Started by f321ffc, February 06, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Fulham Football Club‏ @FulhamFC
CONFIRMED: Our rearranged fixture with Bristol City at Ashton Gate will take place on Wednesday 22nd Feb (7.45pm) >  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

The Equalizer

That's a result for me! I'm staying in Brizzle for work every weekday before heading back to London for the weekends.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Woolly Mammoth

Is brizzle contagious. ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

ScalleysDad

The Equalizer

Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 06, 2017, 03:35:51 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on February 06, 2017, 02:00:09 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 06, 2017, 01:50:18 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 06, 2017, 12:05:35 PM
Is brizzle contagious. ?

No but its proper lush!

I think you'll find that it's 'gert' lush.

Not in the peoples republic of Clifton.

Good point. do you live there? Is Fosters still £4.80 in The Albion?

ScalleysDad

We have chums nearby who should just embrace being #bristol.
Goodness I have not been there for ages. The Albion closed last year or the year before but reopened as a St Austell brewery clone. The old Albion was always good for a pint after a walk on the downs and that bridge.