News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Kebano starter material or more of a Super 'Nevland' sub?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 15, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

He was fresh into life in England but I never felt inspired by his first few starts for us. He seemed to be miles off of Ayite and so it proved as he disappeared.

Now he's really made an impact in 2 games in a row but both as sub. The forgotten man has saved our season but I can't help but feel he is an impact player for the last 20mins and not  a starter whereas Piazon appears to be the opposite. Nevland was one of those players who you always wanted on the bench but wasn't the greatest of players. Some just have a knack for changing games.

Starter or impact sub? What ya thinking?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Baszab

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Woolly Mammoth

Always Play the in form player.
Martin has run his string out to the end, yes he can be used as a sub if absolutely neccessary. But hopefully not, as I cannot see him giving us our money's worth.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

Play the players who really want to do their business on the pitch and not somewhere between here and Derby.....

hovewhite

With the form he is showing give him a start he can certainly finish.

H4usuallysitting

100% starter......his work rate compared to snide martin is incomparable.... To be honest I wouldn't even have snide martin on the bench......I'm hoping Mr Cyriac will be in the running as a starter or a quality sub

Woolly Mammoth

It would be ideal if we could afford to leave Mr Martin out of the match day squad altogether.

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Leave Martin out altogether.  Let him eat pies.

I would start with Kebano, as others have said he has form and confidence,  Cyriac on the bench.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Twig on February 16, 2017, 03:49:44 AM
Leave Martin out altogether.  Let him eat pies.

I would start with Kebano, as others have said he has form and confidence,  Cyriac on the bench.

Yes indeed Kebano deserves a start he is lively and electric over ten yards, with quick feet. 
Plus he most certainly looks confident.

Never forget your Roots.

Barrett487

Barrett487

The Spurs game will be a good opportunity for Joka to start Kebano, or Cyriac up front. Neither would be the type of striker they're used to playing against.

Baszab

Was being sarcastic - Martin couldn't impact a barn door - hope he never gets selected again

RaySmith

I think he started at Blackburn on his debut, and he played very well. He was on for a long time, anyway.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Baszab on February 16, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
Was being sarcastic - Martin couldn't impact a barn door - hope he never gets selected again

Thank goodness for that. You had me nervous for a minute...

The fact we turned the Wigan game around with half hour, then beat Forest without him speaks volumes for me. We are better and quicker without him. Kalas is the only one we've missed.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

e4b

Can,t remember but has Kebano ever started a game for us?Did he play in the league cup games?

you lucky people

He's earned a start in my opinion, he looks dangerous, he's quick and he's hungry. He'd certainly be in front of Chris Martin for me.
'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'

Woolly Mammoth

Kabano is so far in front of Martin, he must have lapped him several times. He possesses everything Martin does not, including real application and commitment.

Never forget your Roots.