more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Referee today

Started by NJFulham, February 19, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJFulham

Bill2

Thought he could have put a yellow shirt on with some of his decisions, nothing bad but if we tackled for the ball it was foul they chopped us down played on. Can anybody explain what the decision was to give a free kick to spurs  in just inside our half when the ball was no where near. First thought it was offside but you can't be offside in your own half.

e4b

Agree think he got that one wrong. didn't understand at the time and still don'think the ref held his hand up for an indirect free kick ie offside in our half??

MaidenheadMick

What about when Dele Ali kicked Johannsen early second half and Spurs got the free kick! Unbelievable

cookieg

He certainly gave Spuds the benefit of any decision.

f321ffc

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on February 19, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
What about when Dele Ali kicked Johannsen early second half and Spurs got the free kick! Unbelievable
Yes I was mystified by that one and the three tugs at Malone in the first half when on a good run.
But having said this we would have had no grounds for complaint had it been 4 or 5 even with the iffy offside goals.
Back to the bread and butter league games COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

H4usuallysitting

How Wanyama didn't get booked, I have no idea

FPT

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 19, 2017, 08:28:53 PM
How Wanyama didn't get booked, I have no idea

Was coming in here to mention this - stunned he didn't get booked for volume of fouls. Chopped players down a number of times and thought the pull back on Scott Malone was going to be the final straw... alas, he's unbookable apparently.