more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woodrow

Started by nose, February 18, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: HeinekenFFC on February 18, 2017, 08:14:00 PM
Cauley is woeful. Been given chance time after time and hasn't performed. Good for him if he's scoring at Burton against teams hat in the playoff contention with us. But Chris Martin is 100x the player he ever will be.

You've been drinking far too much Heineken! :beer:

Still a little bit bummed about Smith, thought he was a good bench option and clearly a good guy unlike Woodrow.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on February 18, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
So since the window shut,
Woodrow 2
Humphrys 1
Smith 1
Martin 0
And one of those could remain the same until the end of the season.

Snibbo

I think Martin will play today. Since Derby are out of the cup he may see it as a chance to shine on the big stage.

fulhamben

Quote from: Snibbo on February 19, 2017, 12:04:36 PM
I think Martin will play today. Since Derby are out of the cup he may see it as a chance to shine on the big stage.
possibly, I think Slav will want to win this and put out our strongest team. So I think he will be on our bench
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

Quote from: hovewhite on February 19, 2017, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: Twig on February 19, 2017, 08:48:47 AM
Quote from: hovewhite on February 19, 2017, 08:39:41 AM
Hope cauley and lvc do well and give slav food for thought re playing for fulham.

It would be great but somehow I doubt it is going to happen.
I agree that it wont change the decision of slav.

No, I doubt either will do that well.  I don't doubt our manager's willingness to show flexibility. 

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on February 19, 2017, 02:12:47 AM
Quote from: davew on February 19, 2017, 01:32:15 AM
Quote from: Asotosyios on February 18, 2017, 11:24:45 PM
I watched the highlights and Woodrow's goal today was all LVC. He chased their defender down to the corner, stole the ball and served the goal on a plate to Cauley.
Doesn't really matter does it except that 2 "former" FFC players combined today to score and do us a favour, well done boys!!
former?
I am not expecting them to play for us again, are you? LVC maybe but not Cauley under our present manager, personally and with hindsight re the transfer market business (or lack of) I would have kept him at FFC. A far more acceptable option than Martin playing (lol) for us.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

nose

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 19, 2017, 10:46:22 AM
Quote from: nose on February 19, 2017, 10:25:43 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on February 19, 2017, 05:34:11 AM
Quote from: nose on February 18, 2017, 11:56:17 PM
the senior management is comited to martin, therefore there is pressure to play him. they made a stand, so they have to play him and worse yet they let proper professionals go. leaving us without back up...

Polite question: How do you know this?

Polite answer, and I am grateful for a properly sensible question so it will be answered with 100% honesty.....  I know because it is what I have sumised. It is the impresion I have gained. As somebody else said, martin was dropped for the last game. we do not know why except there was much hysterical outcry against him after the two previous performances (not from me  I can add)  but the manager will soimetimes use his judgement. But if you prefer it appears to me there is pressure to play him. My opinion.

I'll make an assumption on if there is pressure to play Martin.

The manager has been picking the player until such time there's a better option for the team!

That time may have come but I won't be surprised to see him in today's starting line up.

As for letting proper professionals go, I think its fair to say neither were getting much game time regardless of their quality, therefore for the remainder of the season its in everyone's interest they go somewhere where they will, and that's a fact!

i agree if they were not being played and unlikely to be picked then send them on loan.... they both need game time, woodrow and lvc.