watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question for the stats wizards amongst us

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 19, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I'm sure the computer screen tells a different story to the one I see with my own eyes. But I'd be fascinated to know who has the worst pass completion rate out of Madl, Ream and Kalas. Or maybe who has committed the most cynical mistakes.

I don't pretend to like Ream and find it hard to see the good in him when Madl sits on the bench. Once again a simple pass is put out for a throw in, a quick clever throw and some awful defending led to a very simple goal. But forget the defending, after all.....Tim Ream isn't in the team for his defending so it seems a liberty to criticise anyone for going to sleep.

Had the pass not been woeful, the goal wouldn't have happened. Now I have no issues with the result. We would have lost no matter what but I always knew the first goal was important today and it seems ironic that it was gifted to Spurs due to a misplaced pass by our best footballing defender. 

He's the third best on the ball
He's the third best at defending
He's the third best with his left foot
He's the third best full stop.

Bring back Michael bloody Madl for Wednesday!!!!! Pretty football doesn't work when you need all the time in the world to execute it.

My old dear reckons Ream looks like Dave from Gavin and Stacey. So now he's referred to as Dave. Sums it up for me.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging