Subs
Betts
Odoi
Malone
Parker
Piazon
Kebano
Ayite

Could well be set up with that line up danny.

St Eve

toshes mate

Quote from: westcliff white on February 21, 2017, 01:53:18 PM
For the first time in a long time I dont fear what team we put out

I have no fear either.  Must be a bug.....

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on February 21, 2017, 03:14:15 PM
Surprised you have gone for Cyriac Danny, for me he hasnt done to much, the odd header and a bit of pace.

Guess he is worth a shot though especially if we do not play Martin, Kebano isnt a striker and it showed on Sunday (before everyone has a pop, I am not having ago, there a multiple posts where I have said he needs to be given time if playing there).

I think Aluko plays for his ability to run past players and assist. Kebano for me is an impact player rather than a striker. Ayite is hit and miss and could be a useful sub. Cyriac is just a hunch but I agree he's done nothing so far to warrant a start.

To be honest between the 4 guys up front it's pretty much a lottery who plays. Might be good to keep them fresh and rotate them.

....make that 5 with Piazon.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

twang

Bettinelli
Fredericks - Kalas - Madl - Sessegnon
Cairney - McDonald - Johansen
Aluko - Kebano - Ayité

Subs: Button, Odoi, Ream, Malone, Parker, Piazon, Cyriac

davew

Quote from: westcliff white on February 21, 2017, 01:53:18 PM
For the first time in a long time I dont fear what team we put out
I hope they find a cure for you (lol) and for you Toshes Mate.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 21, 2017, 12:16:38 PM
We are really down to who plays up front. Cyriac, Kabano, Piazon or Martin.

What ever happens and it doesn't work I shall claim I would have gone for another player.

Yes that is the big dilemma who can fill the lone striker role. Recent selections suggest two from Criac, Kabeno, Ayite  and Piazon will be used to cover the 90 minutes play. Of course it is possible that Martin could get a recall but there is a big question mark over his desire and commitment.

Come the end of the season we will look back and say the single main reason for missing out on the play offs was our failure to find a good regular target man/striker. It will be remembered that we have tried Woodrow, Smith, Martin. Cyriac.Kebano, Ayite and Piazon all without real success.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on February 21, 2017, 01:50:07 PM
Agree that there's an excellent chance of Martin starting. Having said that ...

... I don't think our Cup defeat says anything about how ready we are to push for the playoffs. I think Joka will continue pushing for it, and I personally think there's an excellent chance of getting there.

... I'm happy with whoever he puts out there tomorrow.

I agree with you for once  :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Tomo

My team would be:

Button - SJ will stick by his guns unless Button has a stinker he will remain No1

Fredricks - Some think he is too aggressive I call it passion he offers more than Odoi
Kalas - 100% starter
Madl - Made a massive impact against Nottingham Forest deserves a start.
Sessengon - Malone had a bad game Sunday. Sess deserves his chance after good cameo

McDonald - 100% Starter
Johansen - 100% Starter

Piazon - Think he should be given a run out over Aluko who didn't have his best game v Spurs
Cairney - He didn't play well Sunday but he is a game changer.
Ayite - 100% Starter

Martin - Through gritted teeth he offers us options which we missed vs Spurs. If he is not performing bring on Kebano after 60 minutes.

What ever team goes out tonight.. We need the points.

Keep the faith

COYW's
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

ToodlesMcToot

Seems to me that when the front three are Ayite/Kebano/Aluko, there's never really one that is the true striker of the bunch. They all seem to intertwine and take turns playing centrally. The little bit that Cyriac played vs Spurs it seemed there were more defined roles for the front three with him playing as more of a true striker.

I can only rely on what I've seen via the television camera. So, I know that my information is limited. Curious to know if others see it the same way and if others believe that Slavisa is looking to see if Cyriac can be our striker.

I don't think he could be a Martin replacement but, if Slavisa could tweak our tactics to playing him in behind....
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

St Eve

I expect the back 4 to be Fred, Madl, Kalas and Sess. Also Piazon to replace Kebano