watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good point for us

Started by Wearethewhites, February 25, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Not the win we all hoped for, but, on a whole, a point isn't a bad result against an in form Cardiff side, and they will feel the same way about us. Cardiff will beat many good teams around them under Colin, and I feel, we came away with possibly more than we deserved.

Yes, again, we had over 70% possession, but what we do lack is a plan B, and the ability to adapt to the rough and tumble of the Championship, which showed again today.

Still, we battled, showed determination and grit, Button kept us in it, when realistically, we should have been 4-1 down.

I guarantee this will be an important point come the end of the season.

We roll on to our home games.   

Woolly Mammoth

I have to agree, this should be looked on as a point gained. There are 39 more points at stake.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

We didn't lose whereas last season we would have. A good point. Cardiff will take points off most sides in the run in. 

092.gif

DevonFFC

Point gained and could have been 3 down in first 15 after some slopey passing and dicking about. I admire the style of play but we don't half cause our selves problems. They played on our weakness and that is our defence. Fred didn't look good and I think he left us vulnerable agaisnt their strong left side.

AlexW132

Quote from: bog on February 25, 2017, 06:12:49 PM
We didn't lose whereas last season we would have. A good point. Cardiff will take points off most sides in the run in. 

092.gif
Well put

NJFulham

Quote from: bog on February 25, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

092.gif

We lose this match in September, if we're honest.

FFCFOREVER

We are just a solid centre back and proven striker short for us  to win this league.If we dont go up this season via play offs then next season has to be our time.

bobby01

Sadly the reoccurring theme is with all the possession and chances made we lack the striker we so desparetly need. I think this will haunt us for the rest of the season and probably cost us a playoff place.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bobby01 on February 25, 2017, 06:46:03 PM
Sadly the reoccurring theme is with all the possession and chances made we lack the striker we so desparetly need. I think this will haunt us for the rest of the season and probably cost us a playoff place.
Berbatov is available.  Pay as you play, anyone??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MJG

Agree, would have take 4 points before these two games and now the job is to make home advantage count.

HeinekenFFC

Vitally important we get at least 8-9 points from next 4 home games. Still in with a shot I think.