News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YEEESSSS the board is back working properly for me.

Started by f321ffc, February 28, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Quote from: Holders on March 03, 2017, 06:33:58 PM
Not a moan, just an observation. I could get to the home page but not to the forum all day until about an hour ago. That's on a PC. I suppose there was a hosting problem

Sadly that was our host who crashed and not our website  :031:.  Their entire system went down and that is why we are looking to migrate to a new host.   fp.gif

Again thanks to all for your patience. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Holders

Quote from: love4ffc on March 03, 2017, 06:45:29 PM
Not a moan, just an observation. I could get to the home page but not to the forum all day until about an hour ago. That's on a PC. I suppose there was a hosting problem

Sadly that was our host who crashed and not our website  :031:.  Their entire system went down and that is why we are looking to migrate to a new host.   fp.gif

Thanks to those who work hard to keep the site running for us all, it's appreciated.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

brightster

All back up and working on all devices this morning, seems stable now.

f321ffc

Quote from: brightster on March 04, 2017, 07:52:22 AM
All back up and working on all devices this morning, seems stable now.
Yes let's hope it stays good for all those not making the game today. COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

toshes mate

Quote from: love4ffc on March 03, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

You have my continued patience with what is a really thorny issue.   I suspected the whole system was down when my browser started returning 'unreachable' error messages yesterday morning.  I gave up after half a dozen attempts.  Good to know the site is up and running again today.

toshes mate

Often your device will have a copy of the site saved internally which is recovered when you access it and (normally) updated as you move around the site.  When the site is down you can see the saved copy but when to try to move you cannot do anything with it.  I cleared all browser history, cookies etc., and got a 'site unreachable' message and so I knew the site was down.

Holders

Quote from: toshes mate on March 04, 2017, 08:38:36 AM

Often your device will have a copy of the site saved internally which is recovered when you access it and (normally) updated as you move around the site.  When the site is down you can see the saved copy but when to try to move you cannot do anything with it.  I cleared all browser history, cookies etc., and got a 'site unreachable' message and so I knew the site was down.

Ah, that explains it. I bow to your superior knowledge. It's youngsters like you that understand all this geeky stuff.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

I knitted 3 Pullovers whilst the site was down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bucksfulham

049:gifg 049:gif 049:gif :wine: :wine: :beer: :beer: :beer: