watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can feel it in my bones

Started by Wearethewhites, February 28, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

That Brighton are going to bottle automatic promotion again..

NJFulham

9 of Brighton's last 11 games are against bottom half teams.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: NJFulham on March 01, 2017, 01:42:51 PM
But if those sides are fighting for the points to stay up..... Brighton could easily drop points.
Teams struggling will be happy to 'park the bus', especially if they get a goal lead.
Interesting few weeks ahead :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

win-dup

I hope not. They are a club which have lost their ground and survived to become a very good side. Always a soft spot for them for no reason other than Brighton is the nearest seaside town to London.Though remember in the  1950's they were promoted from the old Div 3 South to the old second division, came to Fulham, and kicked us to pieces - the dirtiest side I've ever seen, ever. People were so incensed they got up off the bench which amazingly was in front of the JH  enclosure, and threatened the Brighton players. Anyone else remember that game?

filham

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 01, 2017, 02:04:29 PM
Quote from: NJFulham on March 01, 2017, 01:42:51 PM
But if those sides are fighting for the points to stay up..... Brighton could easily drop points.
Teams struggling will be happy to 'park the bus', especially if they get a goal lead.
Interesting few weeks ahead :)
COYW
Between now and the end of the season is always a testing time for top teams, the jitters can easily set in.
However I wish we were in Brighton's position right now.

Burt

They have a 6-point cushion (with a huge goal difference advantage over the play-off teams - so that's worth an extra point) and a relatively straight-forward run-in so I suspect this will be their season...