watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Run in-can we do it?

Started by res, March 04, 2017, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

Still think we can do it. 4 points from the next 2 games would be a real confidence booster and put us in a great position with the games to come.

toshes mate

Quote from: davew on March 05, 2017, 12:32:50 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on March 04, 2017, 11:39:27 PM
Is it demoralising for the team to play so well and still be 5 points behind?
They have to be mentally strong. I'm sure the manager will try to instil belief in them.
At least they are not playing as though they are demoralised, hat's off to them, all of them!!

In many ways I think we are playing better than we have all season.  The team spirit is undeniably good at the moment.  Long may they continue to take whatever it is they are taking....

Woolly Mammoth

Yes a minimum of 4 points in the next two games would be ideal and keep us in the hunt. Especially as we still have to play Huddersfield and Wednesday.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

Realistically the only team we can catch is reading. Having just predicted both sets of results and gone very negative for them and very positive for us. We finished on same points.

Its poss but if they pick up the odd point from their tough games and I think we're done. Its good fun  though

Dunstable Fulham

Sheffield Wednesdays next 5 are Burton and Reading at Home, Aston Villa, Barnsley and Rotherham(2 local derbies) away. Aside from Burton that's a tough set of fixtures. Reading have to go Sheffield Wednesday and Preston and play Newcastle, Leeds and Blackburn at home - 4 of these are tough fixtures you would say. If we can win Tuesday night I think we have a great chance of closing the gap over the next 5 games, notwithstanding the game in hand that we have.
We now have sustainable positive momentum for the first time this season. Lets hope the positivity is firmly entrenched by this time next week.. COYW!

kevin

We have drawn too many games that we should have won earlier in the season....Other teams already had points on the board so we have been playing catch up.....although we do play some lovely stuff....next seaso might be our season

Supermitch

Yes, we can do it.  Whether we will or not is another matter.

The pressure on the sides above us is enormous and they cannot all keep winning.  The question is can we keep winning and take advantage.  I thought before yesterday 4 points from the 2 home games would be good but really now need to beat Leeds or get something at Newcastle.  I think Reading are the team most vulnerable and really can't see how they are so high in the league.   They have obviously been doing something though to get the points they have.

If we fall short then will still be able to look back at seeing some excellent performances this season, tinged with regret at some indifferent ones early in the season plus the penalties...  :012: