more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh dear, the derby player starts

Started by fulhamben, March 04, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: davew on March 07, 2017, 07:10:20 PM
Been watching the 90 minute replay on FFCTV, I wish Martin would not show so much dissent, always seems to be shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head, still not convinced he is giving more than about 30% to us. Hopefully he will appear a little more positive tonight, what must the other players think?
Watching the Goal-Cam, Look at Martin's reaction when the 3rd goal goes in.  I think this shows he is bothered.  Not sure what % I would put on it, but he definitely looked bothered.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 07, 2017, 07:24:23 PM
Quote from: davew on March 07, 2017, 07:10:20 PM
Been watching the 90 minute replay on FFCTV, I wish Martin would not show so much dissent, always seems to be shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head, still not convinced he is giving more than about 30% to us. Hopefully he will appear a little more positive tonight, what must the other players think?
Watching the Goal-Cam, Look at Martin's reaction when the 3rd goal goes in.  I think this shows he is bothered.  Not sure what % I would put on it, but he definitely looked bothered.
I have only watched the first hour so far, maybe my opinion will change when I have watched the rest of the game (while he was on). Didn't see anything to suggest he was bothered in the 1st hour of play!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Lol . Just heading home. Another shocker from fat boy who seriously needs a bra. He is the answer though.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

EastEndWhite

He'll start again against Newcastle if Slavisa thinks he's good enough.