watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cairney's yellow for over enthusiastic celebrating

Started by res, March 08, 2017, 02:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Could have applied to about 6 of our players as they all went ballistic into the crowd after that magical bit of magic. Last time I saw such scenes was after Shaun Davis' last minute equaliser against Sheff. Wednesday which arithmetically guaranteed our promotion to the Premiership. Great stuff!

HamsterWheel

Cairney jumped the ad hoarding - guarantees a yellow. Can't blame the lad. He tweeted it was his best moment (so far!) in football. lets hope the next best one is when Scott Parker makes him deservedly pick up the trophy at Wemberley when we return to the Prem.

RaySmith

Brilliant to see such enthusiasm and commitment from Fulham players - and celebrating with the fans too.

That was magical moment , and a significant one - to see this Fulham team  still believing and trying to get a result right up to the last minute.

And a completely brilliant goal from Cairney too.

HamsterWheel

Course, the best bit was seeing Chris Martin leap off his seat and run down the touchline to celebrate with the rest of the team......

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Neil D

Quote from: HamsterWheel on March 08, 2017, 03:36:23 PM
Course, the best bit was seeing Chris Martin leap off his seat and run down the touchline to celebrate with the rest of the team......
Do I detect a touch of irony here?  Pity.  I was hoping it might have been true.

Milo

twang

The one rule in football that bothers me the most. Why oh why is celebrating with your own fans worthy of a yellow card?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: twang on March 08, 2017, 05:18:24 PM
The one rule in football that bothers me the most. Why oh why is celebrating with your own fans worthy of a yellow card?
Time wasting.... None of that here please ;)
Although Leeds got it down to a 'T'.  There should have been 10 mins stoppage time.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mrmicawbers

Agree with FTN.Thought 5 minutes was stingy considering their antics. Cynical Leeds