News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Remainers and Leavers and Tuesday night.

Started by Riversider, March 09, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: keithh on March 09, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Strange how this subject gets raised every year.

A post about a Cairney wonder strike against Leeds on a Tuesday night, gets posted every year !
Wow that's incredible.

millsy

Thank god for that. So we're agreed it was Leics, it was a cup-tie and we didn't end up winning. Thought my mind was going altogether! Pretty sure it was goal of the season. If not, I'd lke to see what was!

Burt

Never leave early, even if we are getting tonked.

I have missed a few goals though, mainly due to having to go to the gents to make room for more liquid refreshment. For some reason, the one Cole scored against us at Old Trafford in the FA Cup during the Keegan era always comes to mind. Perhaps because it was interlinked with the agony of actually having to witness Solako miss the easiest of chances to equalize.

snarks

I have left early just once, Brighton away last season as we got into the last minute of stoppage time, just to be 1000 people further up the train queue after that performance, the final whistle blew before I had walked around the ground

MJG

Quote from: snarks on March 10, 2017, 08:32:21 AM
I have left early just once, Brighton away last season as we got into the last minute of stoppage time, just to be 1000 people further up the train queue after that performance, the final whistle blew before I had walked around the ground
I think Brighton away last year was actually the earliest i have ever left a game, which was almost exactly when the 4th went in on 79 minutes.

dannyboi-ffc

The only times I regret leaving early were the comeback against Spurs at Loftus Road. I left in injury time at 2v2 to beat the rush and missed Legwinski's winner. Also missed Lee Clarks equaliser against Villa when there were 3 penalties missed. I got half way down Fulham Palace Road and a car stopped as it went passed with someone shouting at me "There's only one Lee Clark." I assumed they were mugging me off and were Villa fans but to my joy I was wrong!

My good old mum has started leaving for the exit in injury time and watches the TV downstairs. She's only recently started doing it and we've had the Kebano goal vs Wigan and Cairney. So I think it's a habit I will make her continue!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

filham

I was half an hour late last Saturday due to the A316 being closed at Hogarth roundabout and missed our first goal, seeing Cairney's equaliser on Tuesday was good compensation.
You know with ten minutes to go I really thought they would sneak a second because we were throwing so many players forward and we were having all of the bad luck.