watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-The crunch

Started by bog, March 14, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Will we ever forget that 2-1 away win at Ewood Park under Tigana? That was a crunch game and we crunched them that night much to Sourpusssss' annoyance. Tonight will show if we are really on the way as self belief comes into play. It is down to our manager to give the side this belief  and I have no doubt that he will. COYW!!!  :clap_hands: 049:gif

092.gif

SG

I was there. Tigana never the most animated of managers, sprinting down the touchline to celebrate with the fans

f321ffc

Never get bored of watching this, a night never to be forgotten.
Here it is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkRaKuyzb4
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bog

SG what a night that must have been to have been there. As said Tigana running down the touchline will live with me for ever. I have a VHS tape of that game and at the end they played a blinding piece of rock music. I have never been able to find the name of this. What a drive home that must have also been!  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif 082.gif

092.gif

bog

Just watched it F321ffc always gets to me....  must be an age thing....

092.gif

Texas White

Quote from: SG on March 14, 2017, 12:28:30 PM
I was there. Tigana never the most animated of managers, sprinting down the touchline to celebrate with the fans

Me too, what a night.

f321ffc

Quote from: Texas White on March 14, 2017, 02:00:48 PM
Quote from: SG on March 14, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

Me too, what a night.

I was there got home to Devon about 2-30 am couldn't sleep finally went o bed about 6am
yes what a night.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bog

F321ffc, a more football orientated enjoyable way of losing a night's sleep.......

092.gif